Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

dom_p08

Rookie
Daps
It's scary. They weird. Fans.
:why: wanting to wait and see the actual evidence presented is scary to you? You got 17 posts and dude you quoting got 39 :gucci: calling people weird, you nikkas is pop-culture messageboard fans with thousands of posts lol trying to hover around the thread shaming people for not instantly convicting dude, the question you dudes need to ask yourself is why your so invested in what happens to Puff, that's what's weird, you gave your lil messageboard opinion now beat it, find someone to talk to in the real world :camby:

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
You saw him beat the fukk out of Cassie, though, right? This is the dude ya'll are so eager to try and defend? Beat that woman like he wanted her dead. That's how you strike another grown man. Anyone on this board defending anyone like that is a dirt bag.

It's also hilarious that ya'll can't put 2 and 2 together. You got decades of people saying he's a monster, and footage of him behaving like a monster, but you still want to defend him. Why?

Because ya'll like No Way Out that much?
Quit it. Hitting a woman and pretty much missing her when kicking her and as well knowing they were toxic with each other doesn’t mean he was trying to kill her.

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
Nah, with Irv's case, they actually told him to take a deal and do a couple years.

They knew they didn't have anything on dude. They offered him 2-3 years. They just wanted to bring down everybody that was connected to Preme. But had nothing on Irv. They didn't want him to go to trial. Which is why he did. Today, these dudes have MAD evidence on Puff, and countless witnesses. He's cooked.

So bringing up that case is really apples and oranges. Puff wishes he had a case like Irv's. They're gonna try to bury Puff. He did it to himself.
They don’t have mad evidence. They have loosely weaved together evidence of which they are leveraging to infer they have a lot of evidence. At the moment you have a lot of lies and people in the public hating just to hate and gossip. Yall ain’t read one thing in this case based on evidence to make these statements.

You have him on tape with someone. Okay what’s the problem?

Do you see him giving someone drugs? Do you see him forcing himself on someone? Do you see him with a minor? The things he accused of you don’t have no evidence of. Plus it’s one victim apparently if they had so much evidence from the sounds of it there would be 30.

ArchStanton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Supposedly there is an audio tape of him raping Bad Bunny (?) out there. I have been warned by people NOT to listen to it as it is apparently extremely fukked up. I have no idea what his ties are to Bad Bunny or how this happened. Again, I have been warned NOT to listen to it and I have no idea if it's legit. I'm not going to listen to it as that previous audio that leaked that probably wasn't even Diddy fukked me up already.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Quit it. Hitting a woman and pretty much missing her when kicking her and as well knowing they were toxic with each other doesn’t mean he was trying to kill her.
Bro women aren’t meant to take strikes like that. He swing on her hard as fukk. No excuse for being a woman beater or being a woman beater apologist like this

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
:why: wanting to wait and see the actual evidence presented is scary to you? You got 17 posts and dude you quoting got 39 :gucci: calling people weird, you nikkas is pop-culture messageboard fans with thousands of posts lol trying to hover around the thread shaming people for not instantly convicting dude, the question you dudes need to ask yourself is why your so invested in what happens to Puff, that's what's weird, you gave your lil messageboard opinion now beat it, find someone to talk to in the real world :camby:
The fact that ya'll are still waiting to see actual evidence when it's clear this man is out of his fukking mind is scary, hilarious and pathetic at the same time. Like others have said, this thread is exposing the weirdos. Ya'll still have a bit of hope that it can get thrown out and he could somehow get off and get right back in his lane of being a high level sick twisted degenerate fukk. You won't be satisfied until it hits close enough to home. Maybe not him, but someone like him. Or maybe, with enough power, money and audacity, that someone like him would be you and subconsciously, you feel a way about it, you just haven't figured out why.

:scust:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Supposedly there is an audio tape of him raping Bad Bunny (?) out there. I have been warned by people NOT to listen to it as it is apparently extremely fukked up. I have no idea what his ties are to Bad Bunny or how this happened. Again, I have been warned NOT to listen to it and I have no idea if it's legit. I'm not going to listen to it as that previous audio that leaked that probably wasn't even Diddy fukked me up already.

breh in the days of AI you can't even believe anything audio :wow:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
:snoop:

This whole fiasco has jumped the shark.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies

So what i gathered from this they don’t have no real concrete evidence and they hoping to find some off the devices from diddy house. If they had some evidence all they need to do is drop something in court and him trying to get bail would be null and void. They lied about all this witness tampering and intimidation. Which is what they using along with him beating up Cassie to hold him in jail. And the judge gave the defense permission to draw up a gag order :francis:

:ohhh: So it’s a chumped up charge, the indictment was no real evidence they just did this all hoping to find shyt…is this is your final conclusion you came up with nikka?

Last edited:

dom_p08

Rookie
Daps
I was vehemently anti ass eating until my last girl but something about her made me like doing it. None of my girlfriends before could make me and I was firm about it. This last one really had me all up in that booty hole like my life depended on it
The fact that ya'll are still waiting to see actual evidence when it's clear this man is out of his fukking mind is scary, hilarious and pathetic at the same time. Like others have said, this thread is exposing the weirdos. Ya'll still have a bit of hope that it can get thrown out and he could somehow get off and get right back in his lane of being a high level sick twisted degenerate fukk. You won't be satisfied until it hits close enough to home. Maybe not him, but someone like him. Or maybe, with enough power, money and audacity, that someone like him would be you and subconsciously, you feel a way about it, you just haven't figured out why.

:scust:

So you a puritanical azz eater :scust: *actual evidence....and IDGAF what people do that's legal, but whole lot of people would consider you to be participating in twisted sexual degeneracy and out of your mind right? Stop believing everything you hear on the internet, stop being scared that the American Justice System is heavily scrutinized by black men who know the history of injustice of that system, nobody cares how you feel, and try to figure out why you like gossiping online about people you don't know