Daps
CRZh6kXTxQnd17fyBryDs0Mr1AifqT.gif

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Old dirty b*stard warned us all, and the Grammy's made a grave error in awarding Puff over Wu Tang clan.

Wu are grimy, but look at how clean their legacy has been since 97.
an alleged dead beat father ain’t the best thing to have on your jacket, odb had 2 starting basketball lineups and took care of all of his. And missing you was probably the biggest song on the planet at that time.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
unsealing the indictment tomorrow morning. They want this rolling before November, in case Harris loses.

my thoughts is the prosecutors are going to ask for a detention until trial. No pre trial release. Puff has an extensive criminal history, assets to flee, has probably talked about it with someone. Has bragged about intimidating witnesses. Threatened and bribed witnesses. They will do a bail review. Maybe won't win.

Epstein was detained until trial. Puff's lawyers will say he can put up 50 m or whatever, and he's a NYC resident, they will ask for some kind of home detention. They probably won't get it. Depending on how serious the indictment was. Puff'a lawyers have been up in SDNY trying to get them to not charge him.

My guess is it's sex trafficking conspiracy indictment. at least 3 victims. Puff is the main defendant. only defendant. Something in there about obstruction of justice. it will mirror the Maxwell indictment.

it's either that or a RICO/mann act violation one like R. Kelly's.

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
He raped lot of his artists.. it aint about me.. he beat bytches.. straight clown

It says more about yall.. he arouse you or something breh?
Have you seen Diddy actually rape someone or are you saying that based on allegations that have yet to be proven??

Dr Dre beat multiple bytches.. where is all the emotional disdain for him??