Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Lol. Naw Swizz has parlayed his way as an influencer. He gets deal deals with major brands.

That's true.

But that just makes him on the level of the chicks we see on there in the bikinis and sh*t. He ain't got no Hov, Nas and Puff money. Not even close. I think Swizz might owe ME about $55. LOL!!

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
His house is still on the market too right? He might have to do a firesale to get the bread to fight this

Awesome Wells

Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Took 30something years for Puff Demon to reap what he sow:pacspit::wow::ohlawd::whew:

That's what f*cked Puff up too.

He was getting away with all kinds of wild sh*t forever. So he started thinking he had it like that. These dudes get gassed. But they leave behind a trail of people who never forgot what they did to them, so all that sh*t comes back after awhile.

Last edited:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
You seen Diddy rape someone? :dwillhuh:
yeah nikka u about to be on the ignore list with this slow shyt..... this whole fukking indictment is based on testimony from people males and woman saying they was RAPED by your daddy.... diddy! WTF would I have to see this nikka rape someone in action to believe that, when he tried to pay her off to make it go away? Oh the fed didnt see him either but let me guess they shouldn't arrested him based on your logic

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Bro uses Alicia's money to buy her gifts.

He admitted that everything he made in the 90's was gone on spending and "bad investments". He got sued by those Asian headphones people and couldn't even pay them. Alicia's lawyer came in and said it would be "taken care of". Again, Swizz ain't got no money. He married into some bread. Everyone that knows my guy, knows this.
I'm assuming, and this is just my theory, that his ex wife was ok with them being together and even taking trips with them as long as Alicia kept making those child support payments.

Awesome Wells

Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
I'm assuming, and this is just my theory, that his ex wife was ok with them being together and even taking trips with them as long as Alicia kept making those child support payments.

That's kinda been the word.

Bro bought Alicia that Virgil Benz with her own money. That's why she didn't want to go pick it up. She was mad as a MF, lol. Then he got her some wild gaudy diamond chain with a huge piano pendant, and the jeweler said she called about bringing it back. He goes crazy with her bread. Swizz is a wild dude.