Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Have you seen Diddy actually rape someone or are you saying that based on allegations that have yet to be proven??

Dr Dre beat multiple bytches.. where is all the emotional disdain for him??

Tired of seeing black celebs get crucified and brought down by their own people before they have an opportunity to defend themselves and be PROVEN guilty

Tired of seeing black celebs get crucified, but what about Dre? :mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
When a Fed nikka wants you....... fleeing the country to somewhere else especially when you are not a citizen is not protection from the U.S. government.
Yeah you gotta establish citizenship early and in a country with no extradition treaty with the U.S

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
giphy.gif

Diddy in the prison showers

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
unsealing the indictment tomorrow morning. They want this rolling before November, in case Harris loses.

my thoughts is the prosecutors are going to ask for a detention until trial. No pre trial release. Puff has an extensive criminal history, assets to flee, has probably talked about it with someone. Has bragged about intimidating witnesses. Threatened and bribed witnesses. They will do a bail review. Maybe won't win.

Epstein was detained until trial. Puff's lawyers will say he can put up 50 m or whatever, and he's a NYC resident, they will ask for some kind of home detention. They probably won't get it. Depending on how serious the indictment was. Puff'a lawyers have been up in SDNY trying to get them to not charge him.

My guess is it's sex trafficking conspiracy indictment. at least 3 victims. Puff is the main defendant. only defendant. Something in there about obstruction of justice. it will mirror the Maxwell indictment.

it's either that or a RICO/mann act violation one like R. Kelly's.

Harris ain’t losing :comeon:

Crumple

All Star
Daps
an alleged dead beat father ain’t the best thing to have on your jacket, odb had 2 starting basketball lineups and took care of all of his. And missing you was probably the biggest song on the planet at that time.

Well it's like what wins? ODB caring for his kids? Or Puffy's success?

Ultimately ODB didn't take care of himself to stay around for his kids. But he did have a heart and a message. His addictions did him in but he expressed his pain through hip hop.

Puffy had a huge home, nice lawn, Prolly nice flooring. Why did he keep wanting more? Like when does it stop?

He could have invested in indie hip hop for the culture and thrown weekly shows.

I'm for ODB.

...how the mighty have fallen.

On that note fukk Dave Grohl too for cheating on his wife too!...Kurt would never.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
unsealing the indictment tomorrow morning. They want this rolling before November, in case Harris loses.

my thoughts is the prosecutors are going to ask for a detention until trial. No pre trial release. Puff has an extensive criminal history, assets to flee, has probably talked about it with someone. Has bragged about intimidating witnesses. Threatened and bribed witnesses. They will do a bail review. Maybe won't win.

Epstein was detained until trial. Puff's lawyers will say he can put up 50 m or whatever, and he's a NYC resident, they will ask for some kind of home detention. They probably won't get it. Depending on how serious the indictment was. Puff'a lawyers have been up in SDNY trying to get them to not charge him.

My guess is it's sex trafficking conspiracy indictment. at least 3 victims. Puff is the main defendant. only defendant. Something in there about obstruction of justice. it will mirror the Maxwell indictment.

it's either that or a RICO/mann act violation one like R. Kelly's.
What does Harris winning or losing the presidential race have to do with this?