Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Tired of seeing black celebs get crucified and brought down by their own people before they have an opportunity to defend themselves and be PROVEN guilty

Picking a horrible example.

Guy who did shyne dirty and got called out by his own friend for it. Robbed lox and many other artists. Beat Cassie on tape. Abused her with other men. Has sex trafficking charges. Pac, mase and other situations. He’s the one you want to defend?

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Picking a horrible example.

Guy who did shyne dirty and got called out by his own friend for it. Robbed lox and many other artists. Beat Cassie on tape. Abused her with other men. Has sex trafficking charges. Pac, mase and other situations. He’s the one you want to defend?

Smacked his own mother, chased his son's mother under a car, blew up Kid Cudi's car, was robbing B.I.G., asked LOX for $3M to get off Bad Boy, they paid and he was still pulling 50% of the bread from all their future projects, beat women up in front of crowds in college, refused to keep Black Rob's health insurance active, knowing dude had health issues, etc.

On and on. It was time..

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Bro uses Alicia's money to buy her gifts.

He admitted that everything he made in the 90's was gone on spending and "bad investments". He got sued by those Asian headphones people and couldn't even pay them. Alicia's lawyer came in and said it would be "taken care of". Again, Swizz ain't got no money. He married into some bread. Everyone that knows my guy, knows this.

Wow, I had no clue.

This

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro uses Alicia's money to buy her gifts.

He admitted that everything he made in the 90's was gone on spending and "bad investments". He got sued by those Asian headphones people and couldn't even pay them. Alicia's lawyer came in and said it would be "taken care of". Again, Swizz ain't got no money. He married into some bread. Everyone that knows my guy, knows this.

He made money in the 00's. And he still gets paid off of his production, endorsements, and art collection.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
My guess is they release the indictment on the DOJ website, and maybe the search warrant affidavit. This is a high profile case and the media will be all over it.

They can write those charging documents however they choose, and release however they choose. Sometimes they go with a bare bones inditcment, and sometimes it's like a 87 page one with all the details.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The real victim and sad part in all this, is G-Dep.

He just reunited with Puff a few days ago, and said they were about to get back in the studio. He was saying he hoped to catch back up with Puff, when he first came home too. So they could run it back. It finally happened, then them people ran up on Puff and deaded any chance for Dep to have funding for his comeback.

200w.gif

Trial could take a couple of years. They can fit studio time in if they want.