Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GTFOH.

You ain't made an ounce of sense since you came into this thread. I'm not talking about cases solely, I'm talking about findings and what y'all said never happened, even though we've seen evidence of all the sh*t happening. A year ago, dudes said Cassie was lying. Now what?

The damn Fed case was fueled by the civil cases, genius. The state attorney said loudly, that if it weren't for the civil case, they wouldn't have had what they needed to pursue Fed charges. So again, learn how to read, and go find yourself some common sense. Because you don’t seem too bright, bro.

If you aint talking about the case he is being charged with then what the hell are you even talking about. There is no evidence today that you can point to or show that proves what he is actually being charged with. And that's sex trafficking. Not domestic violence against cassie. If you have the evidence then please share it with us.

And the way the RICO is written it would apply to any athlete, celeb, rich person or even a coli breh that ever flew a thot across state lines to smash. Prosecutors bring trumped up charges all the time. Cosby's prosecutor went as far as breaking the law deliberately to try to get a conviction and clout. You are innocent until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt in this country. And that applies to black men too you clown ass cac.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
“P. Diddy,” a/k/a “PD,” a/k/a “Love,” was arrested last night and charged in a three count Indictment with racketeering conspiracy, sex trafficking, and transportation to engage in prostitution. The Indictment unsealed today alleges that between 2008 and the present, COMBS abused, threatened, and coerced women and others, and led a racketeering conspiracy that engaged in sex trafficking, forced labor, kidnapping, arson, bribery, and obstruction of justice, among other crimes.

They have video of him doing all or some of the things above? Let me know if I don't have all the facts. And everybody on here wasn't saying. There were people on both sides of the fence.

For years, we've all been hearing about people suing dude and accusing him of doing a lot of wild sh*t. Having illegal arsenals in the crib, drugging people, being in possession of drugs, recording people for blackmail purposes, on and on, etc. Plus the stuff you listed above. They swept all of dude's houses and left with mad boxes and evidence that spoke to him doing all the sh*t people have been saying in the civil suits. Text messages, flight manifests, videos of him beating a chick up, receipts of him trying to buy footage to keep things from going public, etc.

They wouldn't be able to get a RICO charge without being able to tie to all of those things together. This isn't like some sh*t you deal with when you're f*cking with cops. This is the Feds. They need certain evidence to tie sh*t together to get a RICO charge. According to them, and what they've shared with the evidence, they have 10 times the evidence they would need to bring the charges. So this isn't really one of those situations where we get to guess or assume. Those people don’t play. They have a lot of sh*t on dude. They wouldn't be able to go this route without it.

Awesome Wells

Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
If you aint talking about the case he is being charged with then what the hell are you even talking about. There is no evidence today that you can point to or show that proves what he is actually being charged with. And that's sex trafficking. Not domestic violence against cassie. If you have the evidence then please share it with us.

And the way the RICO is written it would apply to any athlete, celeb, rich person or even a coli breh that ever flew a thot across state lines to smash. Prosecutors bring trumped up charges all the time. Cosby's prosecutor went as far as breaking the law deliberately to try to get a conviction and clout. You are innocent until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt in this country. And that applies to black men too you clown ass cac.

Go read the case filing, bro.

I don’t know what else to tell you. You can't "trump" up a charge for a RICO case. You need multiple things to tie together, and speak to the evidence before you can even move on it. They have already shown they have that.

And since when have I been a cac? LOL!! You're a weirdo and clearly spending too much time online. Stop defending this bum and getting mad when you get called out for sounding wild stupid. You should be embarrassed.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I'm not talking about the indictment.

They have actual videos and proof of what he's being charged of. The same sh*t everybody on here swore never existed. These MF's got boxes and boxes of sh*t that shows dude was doing exactly what all of these random people have been accusing him of, and y'all still like "But he may be innocent". LOL!!

Wildin'.
Why are you talking like you know what the feds got out of diddy house. Also the feds PLAY DIRTY. You seem to be under the impression that they are a honorable bunch.

Relax and wait for the actual evidence to be released.

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
It's weird how you dudes jumping on Diddy and really nothing has been shown (so far in the Rhat suggests he's done anything outside of being a freak.

I don’t know what else to tell you. You can't "trump" up a charge for a RICO case. You need multiple things to tie together, and speak to the evidence before you can even move on it. They have already shown they have that.

And since when have I been a cac? LOL!! You're a weirdo and clearly spending too much time online. Stop defending this bum and getting mad when you get called out for sounding wild stupid. You should be embarrassed.
with all the suspect cases used to give black men time on record you'd think many of you would question these tactics.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies

Bruh don’t argue with these fools. They don’t read shyt nor read the fukking room at all… “where is the evidence, they haven’t shown me nothing beside puff being a freak” yea sure the feds denied 50 mil in freee bail money because they don’t have evidence and he just a freaky ass nikka….. SUUUURRRRREEEE! They ignore his drug mule getting hit, they ignore the fukking male stunt cocks telling, they ignore Cassie case, they are ignoring the fukking serials being scratched off the autos, they are fukking ignoring they caught him with the fukking pink coke the white boy told that he gets for him. That’s just what we know so far the tip of the iceberg… they want to be fukking dumb let their brains rot with diddy!

Awesome Wells

Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC

Didn't I just tell these dudes on here?

200w.gif

They never learn.