Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
One thing I can tell you from a personal note is that he’s been into underage girls for a long time. I wasn’t going to say anything because I don’t like to put my, or other people’s personal business out there, but one of my long term girlfriends and her friends were approached by Diddy when they were 15-16. I was 19 and she was 17 when we got together. One day, I was chilling with her and her other girlfriend that got approached. We were in our early 20s by this time and they told me the story of how they were downtown in the village and a security guard of his approached them to come hang with them. They went to a well known HS in that area that I won’t name, but they got approached repeatedly by members from his crew to party with them, but they declined. They both said it was weird how persistent the crew was to get them.

Another girl I met about 3 years ago from the Upper Midwest who was not my girl, just an acquaintance also told me how when she was young, her and her friends would sneak in the club. One night Diddy was there and wanted her to party with him and when she refused, he got her kicked out the club. She was also underage.

I believe he was into trafficking young men and women all the way back then. The only reason I share now is because of the crazy cognitive dissonance. People don’t think he can do this but he obviously has a taste for it and what I just shared only scratched the surface.

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
One thing I can tell you from a personal note is that he’s been into underage girls for a long time. I wasn’t going to say anything because I don’t like to put my, or other people’s personal business out there, but one of my long term girlfriends and her friends were approached by Diddy when they were 15-16. I was 19 and she was 17 when we got together. One day, I was chilling with her and her other girlfriend that got approached. We were in our early 20s by this time and they told me the story of how they were downtown in the village and a security guard of his approached them to come hang with them. They went to a well known HS in that area that I won’t name, but they got approached repeatedly by members from his crew to party with them, but they declined. They both said it was weird how persistent the crew was to get them.

Another girl I met about 3 years ago from the Upper Midwest who was not my girl, just an acquaintance also told me how when she was young, her and her friends would sneak in the club. One night Diddy was there and wanted her to party with him and when she refused, he got her kicked out the club. She was also underage.

I believe he was into trafficking young men and women all the way back then. The only reason I share now is because of the crazy cognitive dissonance. People don’t think he can do this but he obviously has a taste for it and what I just shared only scratched the surface.

I believe it R.Kelly was on a phone call from jail wit Wack 100 around the time when Puff house first got raided. He pretty much said it was a wrap for Diddy once they was on to him

They was friends when he was on top I'm sure he know all about the shyt he into and know they bout to bury/railroad him same way they did him

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
I believe it R.Kelly was on a phone call from jail wit Wack 100 around the time when Puff house first got raided. He pretty much said it was a wrap for Diddy once they was on to him

They was friends when he was on top I'm sure he know all about the shyt he into and know they bout to bury/railroad him same way they did him
Yeah that’s why so much of the industry is super silent. Nobody is saying anything because they know he is guilty and they are on those tapes. Like it’s weird that nobody is even coming to his defense or denying it since he was such a huge public figure connected to everyone we see in the public eye right now. It’s radio silence across the board. I don’t see why people don’t know that’s an automatic red flag. Especially if Kelly is the only one speaking up. I haven’t seen that interview tho

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that’s why so much of the industry is super silent. Nobody is saying anything because they know he is guilty and they are on those tapes. Like it’s weird that nobody is even coming to his defense or denying it since he was such a huge public figure connected to everyone we see in the public eye right now. It’s radio silence across the board. I don’t see why people don’t know that’s an automatic red flag. Especially if Kelly is the only one speaking up. I haven’t seen that interview tho

Why should celebrities say anything if the shyt doesn't even concern them? :wtf:

Like if I know I'm clean why should I speak up? To satisfy random people on social media? fukk all that.

lib123

All Star
Daps

If that Cassie video didn’t come out more celebrities would be defending Puff. Even if they think he’s innocent, that video made him a social pariah more than the allegations.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

In general it feels like there was this tolerated culture in the 90s and even early 00s (probably still is) amongst industry folks and I hate to say it specifically in the black entertainment sphrere to holler at younger chicks.
Over here in London, I knew a girl from school when we were like Junior in high school (16-17 year old) who was dating this high profile TV host/comedian and quasi rap artist (Basically best way I can describe him he was like the UK version of Bill Bellammy was on MTV here all the time etc the UK heads can probably figure out who Im talking about)
At first I thought she was crazy and lying cause dude was pushing 30 and she was still in school and she'd always go on about in the library/rec room and go on about how he'd take her out to clubs, dinner etc And then come to say breh pick her up from school in his benz. Even back then in the late 90s/early 00s that shyt was weird to me but it was like everyone talked about it like it was a normal thing.
Even these stories you hear of Jay and Foxy.

I thnk some of these 90s dudes never grew up and adjusted with the times and were still hollering at teen girls as they hit 30-40 and above

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Crazy how they were grown men seeking out teenage girls. I believe you’re story because I know someone who actually took up an offer from a celeb, not puff.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
In general it feels like there was this tolerated culture in the 90s and even early 00s (probably still is) amongst industry folks and I hate to say it specifically in the black entertainment sphrere to holler at younger chicks.
Over here in London, I knew a girl from school when we were like Junior in high school (16-17 year old) who was dating this high profile TV host/comedian and quasi rap artist (Basically best way I can describe him he was like the UK version of Bill Bellammy was on MTV here all the time etc the UK heads can probably figure out who Im talking about)
At first I thought she was crazy and lying cause dude was pushing 30 and she was still in school and she'd always go on about in the library/rec room and go on about how he'd take her out to clubs, dinner etc And then come to say breh pick her up from school in his benz. Even back then in the late 90s/early 00s that shyt was weird to me but it was like everyone talked about it like it was a normal thing.
Even these stories you hear of Jay and Foxy.

I thnk some of these 90s dudes never grew up and adjusted with the times and were still hollering at teen girls as they hit 30-40 and above

The grooming things always been a problem in the inner cities. Older guys picking up school girls in their cars.

Lower class white girls have it the worst though. I remember a white girl in my school got impregnated in year 11 by an older "boyfriend".

Then you have the women's hostels with guys in nice cars outside all the time.

It seems less with this new generation though, but that could just be because the youngsters nowadays aren't "outside" like they were before.

P.s. Blackwood was the UK Will Smith in the 90s :mjlit: . Probably one of the biggest fall offs in history. Went from top 10 to barely a memory over night.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
The grooming things always been a problem in the inner cities. Older guys picking up school girls in their cars.

Lower class white girls have it the worst though. I remember a white girl in my school got impregnated in year 11 by an older "boyfriend".

Then you have the women's hostels with guys in nice cars outside all the time.

It seems less with this new generation though, but that could just be because the youngsters nowadays aren't "outside" like they were before.

P.s. Blackwood was the UK Will Smith in the 90s :mjlit: . Probably one of the biggest fall offs in history. Went from top 10 to barely a memory over night.
Nah, where are you getting this from. Even white feminist groups have to concede to the stats that show lower class black girls have it way worse than any other group. They are the least protected. Society really doesn't give a fukk about them so they are easy targets for predators of any race.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
What’s weird about people not crashing out for a man on tape beating the living shyt out Cassie? :martin:

What’s weird about people not crashing out for a man that may recorded them without consent?:what:

What’s weird about grown people not saying shyt to protect a well known demon?
:scust:
Y’all have got to get out of y’all out of touch sense of reality! Life is not a fukking brofest or movie. Freedom and life’s are at stake! You find it weird that people are in self preservation smfh

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Hopefully media outlets can start interviewing Suge Knight regularly to fill that void because he has no problem talking about Puffy and the music industry.

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
What’s weird about people not crashing out for a man on tape beating the living shyt out Cassie? :martin:

What’s weird about people not crashing out for a man that may recorded them without consent?:what:

What’s weird about grown people not saying shyt to protect a well known demon?
:scust:
Y’all have got to get out of y’all out of touch sense of reality! Life is not a fukking brofest or movie. Freedom and life’s are at stake! You find it weird that people are in self preservation smfh
:childplease: