Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
So something as damning as a fukkin’ child being a victim and the FEDS don’t have that in their indictment? Lol
The child is now an adult who JUST came forward. That's like saying just because the the feds didn't charge priests with child molestation there were no victims. Y'all put so much trust in law enforcement. Victims do not.

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
I Will this one time only because all of you consider me a Bad Boy stan, and I was. Well music wise I still am. I am a white guy from europe, who saw puffys genius. Everyone can downgrade It, but the mid till late 90’s he was something else. Its true that a lot of other people claimed they did more, but thats exactly what a genius does. No one can say only Big only Mase only 112 only Lox only Faith , only Wolf , Only Kirk Made bad boy what It was. The common thing was Puff.

Did I lose respect after the cassie tape ? Yes , do I think he needs jail time if guilty? Yes.

But ask yourself this , why did snoop have girls on chains in interviews telling the world he is a pimp. Why did Puff lay the verse he did with pimps and hoes , and no one ever bothered them?

Why now? Do you really think it has nothing to do with his liquor connects?

Clinton etc did much worse and never go to jail. Puff will , and he will die in prison. And the hiphop community is cheering. I will tell you this. With all the hate hè had , PAC would ride for him in this situation. Yall bumping Eminem dissing Puff. Bad Boy and Death Row were the 2 best labels ever , and now its all over.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I Will this one time only because all of you consider me a Bad Boy stan, and I was. Well music wise I still am. I am a white guy from europe, who saw puffys genius. Everyone can downgrade It, but the mid till late 90’s he was something else. Its true that a lot of other people claimed they did more, but thats exactly what a genius does. No one can say only Big only Mase only 112 only Lox only Faith , only Wolf , Only Kirk Made bad boy what It was. The common thing was Puff.

Did I lose respect after the cassie tape ? Yes , do I think he needs jail time if guilty? Yes.

But ask yourself this , why did snoop have girls on chains in interviews telling the world he is a pimp. Why did Puff lay the verse he did with pimps and hoes , and no one ever bothered them?

Clinton etc did much worse and never go to jail. Puff will , and he will die in prison. And the hiphop community is cheering. I will tell you this. With all the hate hè had , PAC would ride for him in this situation. Yall bumping Eminem dissing Puff. Bad Boy and Death Row were the 2 best labels ever , and now its all over.
This is shyt posting folks. Never feed the trolls

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies

2x dap, 2x undap, negged, reported, ignored 💨

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
shyt is about to hit the fan, names will be dropped
Ok, I see where the 3000 number came from. This lawyer is really shytty for that. 3k called him, trying to get a lawsuit going. After he vetted, he only bringing forward the 100 or so because those the only solid ones. For all we know like 2900 other cases was fake shyt. Which leads me to my other question. Is Buzbee representing the minors in that 100? Or were those claims in the 3k other cases he vetted and didnt move forward with?

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Ok, I see where the 3000 number came from. This lawyer is really shytty for that. 3k called him, trying to get a lawsuit going. After he vetted, he only bringing forward the 100 or so because those the only solid ones. For all we know like 2900 other cases was fake shyt. Which leads me to my other question. Is Buzbee representing the minors in that 100? Or were those claims in the 3k other cases he vetted and didnt move forward with?

I don’t know but this isn’t looking good.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
So something as damning as a fukkin’ child being a victim and the FEDS don’t have that in their indictment? Lol
Civil law proceedings and criminal law are very different things you realise?

If the state or federal bodies don't have evidence that will stick, then they can't stick the charges.

I'm sure they're trying however.