Daps
Reppin
NULL

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
fukk man I hope the shyt about the kids aint true.

This dude Puff even if he somehow gets cleared aint gon have nobody fukking with him. You wanting people to come party and you recording them? Even if no illegal shyt went down thats foul shyt. Its even worse if he orchestrated illegal shyt

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
25 people that came forward were minors when they were sexually assaulted, including a 9 year old boy that was supposed to be auditioning. Another victim was 15. He drugged countless people in the process. Doctors’ notes corroborating some of these attacks. To enter in some of these parties, you were forced to drink something that was laced or you had to leave. One 26 year old woman stated she woke up a whole day later with vaginal and anal damage, supported by doctor report. All of this was stated by the lawyer at that press conference

Turrible all the way around. Lock this nicca under the jail please.
Where is this report coming from exactly? :patrice:

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
so Diddy doing what was done to him by Andre Harrell :ohhh:

I don’t think Andre was doing all the demonic stuff Diddy is doing. I’m sure he was doing some foul shyt as it seems most nikkas in the industry do. But this is another level. Diddy is not some kind of victim at this point.