Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Where's the police report to back up the medical reports?
:snoop: They have police reports bro. Your kinda just saying stuff without looking. Don’t think you are aware of how many people it is. By no means am I saying everyone is telling the truth at all. Of course..But there are people who didn’t just keep quiet and went by procedure. There are 120 accusers. Why is this so hard to believe that atleast a couple did??? DIDDY not the hill to die on. We literally all saw him beating the fukk out of a woman on video!

Last edited:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Not surprising but so many people are talking about the "nine year olds" thing, and NOT the criminal case. You can't take statements from that kind of lawyer and those victims 100% legit. it's not the same as an indictment. That guy is just not that credible.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I thnk some of these 90s dudes never grew up and adjusted with the times and were still hollering at teen girls as they hit 30-40 and above

Crazy how they were grown men seeking out teenage girls. I believe you’re story because I know someone who actually took up an offer from a celeb, not puff.
shyt Gloria Velez said Aaron Hall was sleeping with her at 16. He was 15 years older than her so he wouldve been around 31 at the time
1min mark where she says it.

Aaron hall says in this vid that he screwed Gloria for 3 days straight when he first met her. Also in this vid he name drops Jamie Foxx, Denzel Washington, Puff, Jodeci saying they have seen him fukk women.