Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
He didn't sign him. He lured him there with the promise of the deal and touched him. Allegedly.
But thats ny point...

Diddy isn't gonna offer no 9 year old a deal

First of all the 9 year old wouldn't be told " let's head to the studio without your parents "

Like come on ...I can bet My coli account that this story is bullshyt

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
cappp!!

why would diddy sign a 9 year old

shyt is becoming a joke

They have medical reports to back up a lot of these accusations. Not the hill you wanna die on my brother. R Kelly had parents allow the kids to record with him in private. One in particular and she was like 11.. A lot of ain’t shyt parents

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
cappp!!

why would diddy sign a 9 year old

shyt is becoming a joke
images

breh Puff signed young artists before

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City

They have medical reports to back up a lot of these accusations. Not the hill you wanna die on my brother. R Kelly had parents allow the kids to record with him in private. One in particular and she was like 11.. A lot of ain’t shyt parents

Where's the police report to back up the medical reports?

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
But thats ny point...

Diddy isn't gonna offer no 9 year old a deal

First of all the 9 year old wouldn't be told " let's head to the studio without your parents "

Like come on ...I can bet My coli account that this story is bullshyt
It could have been a training deal. Labels cultivate young artists all the time and this particular lawyer vetted all claims. He had over 3000 people reach out to him and he took on these 120 because he could substantiate their claims. This boy was taken to the hospital and had drugs in his system. The same drugs that the other victims had. How did that happen?

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It could have been a training deal. Labels cultivate young artists all the time and this particular lawyer vetted all claims. He had over 3000 people reach out to him and he took on these 120 because he could substantiate their claims. This boy was taken to the hospital and had drugs in his system. The same drugs that the other victims had. How did that happen?

He cannot substantiate any claims. He is just filing a lawsuit looking for money. Only the police can substantiate the claims. And if any minors went to the hospital and reported anything or had evidence or medical report of abuse the police would have been called. It's standard procedure. Anybody can make any claim in a lawsuit as we saw with lil rod who changed his story 20 times. And its not current minors making these claims. These are adults who claimed this happened years ago when they were minors.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
He cannot substantiate any claims. He is just filing a lawsuit looking for money. Only the police can substantiate the claims. And if any minors went to the hospital and reported anything or had evidence or medical report of abuse the police would have been called. It's standard procedure. Anybody can make any claim in a lawsuit as we saw with lil rod who changed his story 20 times. And its not current minors making these claims. These are adults who claimed this happened years ago when they were minors.
You can make the same argument about the Catholic Church victims or the women’s USA gymnastics team. No police were involved in those cases either. Nevertheless the truth still stands.