Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe he wants to damage more of Diddy’s rep? :manny:

It makes a good headline but it seems like nothing illegal is on the tape and if the sex worker has a copy has then it wasn't recorded against their will and cant say they didnt know about it being filmed. So what is the story here? its just a sextape.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Same shyt @Regular_P got indicated for in Saginaw before he fled to Seattle. Only difference was he had buffers with scratched off serial numbers he had stole and was selling them at the Marathon gas station parking lot. what a fukkin dodo
He needs to go get some of them guns Diddy had so he can go holla at the buffin' boss because a $77 check ain't it in 2024

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
It makes a good headline but it seems like nothing illegal is on the tape and if the sex worker has a copy has then it wasn't recorded against their will and cant say they didnt know about it being filmed. So what is the story here? its just a sextape.

Everyone loves controversy so this will be talked about if it does get released.

Daps
Reppin
Old School Players to New School Fools
You are correct but with the RICO they are saying he ran a criminal organization that did those things not that he necessarily did them personally.

Overall the charges are weak and centered around prostitution for personal use. Also he and the guest were using drugs for personal use.. puff wasn't selling them. And he wasnt selling access to freakoffs or pimping women out. That's why this is the strangest RICO ever. Its centered around 1 persons private sexual activities with other adults.

Typically RICO means the criminal enterprise benefited financially for the crimes they did. There is no real quantifiable benefit here so where exactly is the criminal organization? If they want to claim puff assaulted or drugged women then charge him directly for that. How hard is that? A RICO for this is a big over reach imo and doesnt make much sense. The defense will hit on this and they have a good shot at beating it if they frame it that way. Puff has legit music and tv businesses and legit parties. He flies artist and people around everyday on his private jet for legit reasons.

1 rape is a 4-19 year prison sentence.

Now let's do the maths -

For 20 plus years of freak offs once a week. .let's say 5% were not by consent. Thats 52 rapes.

As we know he was spiking drinks and blunts. That's not consensual.

This bare minimum is a life sentence.

Now throw the rest _ plus Kim Porter, the Shyne Shooting, conspiracies to murder others etc etc... even the violence and business fraud and god forbid anything to do with underage women and men.

This is like death penalty levels.of crime.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Lmao these comments in here are too funny! Feds turning down free 50 mil in bond money because “ adults just having consensual sex on film” 😂 feds turning down 50 mil in bond to have a “overreach case” the feds are turning down 50 mil because “puff was just a customer”. I genuinely hate some of yall! Smfh

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
:wow: Diddy snitchin

Wattba :wow:

giphy.gif

Assata Shakur

In Cuba chilling
Daps
Facts, BIG did not want to do Juicy at all, until Puff pushed him to, and look how the song blew up. Puff took a cock-eyed fat guy and made him into a sex symbol, pause. If that's not talent I don't know what is.

And I'm the last person you can call a Puff fan. In fact, I did a thread back in 2002, on SOHH, talking about how Puff was way more grimy than Suge Knight and I got laughed at.
I really need to leave the internet alone because I remember that thread on SOHH