Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Daps
Diddy is fukked up for what he did to Usher and Usher is fukked up for sending Bieber to Diddy, knowing what Diddy was gonna do to him.

This! The fact Usher knew what it was like at Diddys after hours and then allowed Bieber to be there is wild. Not sure where biebers parents were in all this but Usher should have protected him better than this unless it happened without him knowing.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
man, puff has got to be feeling it now

how many days has he been without opioids?

do they let you take bupe in there? :jbhmm:

they shouldnt let people wd in jail.. thats barbaric

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, puff has got to be feeling it now

how many days has he been without opioids?

do they let you take bupe in there? :jbhmm:

they shouldnt let people wd in jail.. thats barbaric
If he's withdrawing they'll give him Valium. An artist on the label I work at explained it to me. It hits the same parts of the brain alcohol does but doesn't hit the liver so gives your body time to 'cleanse'but none of the other effects. They not doing it to be nice. Just means they don't need a nikka at ya door 24/7

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I've never seen a RICO for prostitution for personal use with adults. If you know of a case show me. But RICO for prostitution normally involves minors or pimping of some sort. Puff was just a customer.

Nope. None of those are close to what puff is charged with.

In the first link the dude extorted the victims for over 1 million dollars. Which alludes to the financial benefit component I stated that you typically see in the RICO. Plus that case is not about transporting prostitutes. Its about assaulting and extorting college kids he lived with for over a decade.

The second case you linked involves minors and forcing them to do sex acts. Not adult prostitutes for personal use.

So like I said. You will wont find a RICO being used in this way. It's an over reach.

sextapes are crimes? Lock up Kim kardashian then.

Then charge him directly for that and not RICO. Soliciting Prostitution is normally just a misdemeanor charge. Its also legal in some parts of the country.

So why does it say the sex worker was in possession of the tape and turned it in? If there was any rape or assualt on the tape you think they would just be chilling with it? Sounds like its just a consensual sextape.

My guy is HUNGRY for Diddy to beat the case :wow:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I just don't understand why so many people are so eager to defend such an obviously toxic and bad person.

You'll never see me sticking up for someone that's in 4k beating the shyt out of a woman. Even if he never did a single other thing, that's it for me. I'm out. He beat her like she was a man.

These threads always depress me, and I should just learn to not even browse them. It was the same with the R Kelly threads.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I just don't understand why so many people are so eager to defend such an obviously toxic and bad person.

You'll never see me sticking up for someone that's in 4k beating the shyt out of a woman. Even if he never did a single other thing, that's it for me. I'm out. He beat her like she was a man.

These threads always depress me, and I should just learn to not even browse them. It was the same with the R Kelly threads.
This site became a magnet for bots and shyt posters.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Some of y'all have got to stop telling lies. Biggie's success during and after the 'Ready to Die' roll out made Puff a name on TV and it went from there.... Then when Biggie died, forget it. It catapulted Diddy even further into superstardom.

If there's no Biggie, I don't see Puff reaching anywhere near those heights. Stop lying because you grew up on Bad Boy..

Yep. Puffy didnt become a household name until 1997 going into 1998

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ouHM0W3U-BQAV4xe9CTI8WZLNgyqKKcsP5pXO55nb3o.gif