Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
The huge component in this is the sex trafficking.

Simply "sending" someone to these billionaires and other rich ppl is the definition of that. Usher sending Bieber to Diddy, whoever sent Meek Mill to Robert Kraft, Michael Rubin, etc.

They can disguise Meek being involved with Robert Kraft for "prison reform" all they want. I think he was pimped out to Kraft. shyt, Diddy probably filmed himself fukking Meek, sold the video to Kraft and Kraft contacting Jay Z and saying "bring him to me"

I’d actually say the weapons and any tax or wire fraud is the bigger concern. The sex stuff was the opening the feds needed to get the ok to search his property but the real nail in the coffin will be scratching serials off of weapons and any fraudulent accounting.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I’d actually say the weapons and any tax or wire fraud is the bigger concern. The sex stuff was the opening the feds needed to get the ok to search his property but the real nail in the coffin will be scratching serials off of weapons and any fraudulent accounting.
Hadn't realized he had weapons with scratched off serial numbers:wow:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny thing is Suge Knight said this a while back on his podcast.

Diddy has reportedly been an informant for the FBI for years, according to longtime sworn enemy Suge Knight.

In the latest episode of Collect Call with Suge Knight, which dropped on Thursday (June 6), the imprisoned ex-Death Row CEO alleged that Diddy has been ratting people out for years, and it was a well-known fact in the industry.

“It’s a lot of things that people been knowing, and everybody gets judged differently,” he said at the 12:15 mark of the interview. “It shouldn’t be a grey area when it comes to doing something right, doing something positive, or doing something for the community. That being said, naturally, Puffy been an FBI informant forever, as they would say. That’s why it’s different when it comes to him.”

He continued: “Regardless of who gets hurt, all everybody been saying is ‘Puffy, Puffy, Puffy.’ I think they shouldn’t all blame everything on Puffy. His exes in the industry knew about it. Everybody in his crew knew about it. The bytches he dates knew about it. Everybody knew about it. So don’t push away from it now.”

Despite Diddy allegedly being a snitch, Suge Knight said he still supports Diddy amidst the myriads of sexual assault allegations — as he explained back in April.

Appearing in the newly released Tubi documentary TMZ Presents: The Downfall of Diddy, the Death Row Records co-founder spoke from prison about his empathy for the embattled mogul and his high-profile legal troubles.

Knight said: “My first reaction, it’s not the reaction I thought I would have when it came to Puffy. I thought it’d be a reaction like he got what he got coming ‘cause everybody knows what’s been going on.

“My reaction was actually different because the first thing that came to my mind was: he has his sons, he has his daughters. My reaction was first about the kids. The thing is, I feel it’s a bad day for Hip Hop. It’s a bad day for the culture because it makes us all look bad.”

“I’m not the type of guy to cheer for other people’s downfall,” he added. “If somebody got killed or something happens to them, then I’m not going to pop champagne bottles. If I have a problem with Puffy, that’s for he and I to sit down in a room and resolve it.

“So for the tragedy on both sides, to the victims, to him, that’s definitely nothing to cheer about.”

Diddy Has Been An FBI Informant For Years, Suge Knight Claims

Also, Suge happened to be interviewed last night by Chris Cuomo to talk about Puffy. He seems to be enjoying this, talking about egg tests, Puffy having plastic surgery, and being groomed.

Free Suge :mjcry:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Hadn't realized he had weapons with scratched off serial numbers:wow:
Same shyt @Regular_P got indicated for in Saginaw before he fled to Seattle. Only difference was he had buffers with scratched off serial numbers he had stole and was selling them at the Marathon gas station parking lot. what a fukkin dodo

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
The sex trafficking conspiracy is very serious. the RICO is a 20 year minimum. There's no charges for the firearms, that's all under the RICO predicates. Like he possessed firearms in furtherance of the RICO conspiracy.

Does that account for each state he flew ppl in to, or is it all in one charge?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
He can plead the 5th on the stand,hes not gonna get on there and snitch. Its a bold move for him.

Breh, what would you do if you had hundreds of mils, and your whole life is now turned upside town as you sit alone in a nasty tiny jail cell, and ppl who participated in the parties with you are scot-free....and they tell you your sentence can be drastically reduced if you tattle?

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Does that account for each state he flew ppl in to, or is it all in one charge?

He's charged with three different but related things,

A RICO conspiracy this is the overall conspiracy, supported by forearms allegations, violence, obstruction of justice, bribery, kidnapping, arson, he did all those crimes to support the overall goal of his enterprise.

Sex trafficking, these underlying acts are apart of the RICO, but could be brought separately.

transportation for prostitution across state lines. these are part of both

They all involve transporting across state lines, but it's not contingent on how many states, the way I am reading it, but specific counts, like Victim 1 on January 20th 2012 or whatever it is. Flew from NYC to Miami. Defendant conspired to traffic Victim 1 through force, fraud or coercion.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Then you would know had his own label , stop acting like the first record released on said label wasn't successful

Stop with the bullshyt, puff was always gonna be destined for big things
You think biggie had his " look" already ?
The direction came from puff....

Facts, BIG did not want to do Juicy at all, until Puff pushed him to, and look how the song blew up. Puff took a cock-eyed fat guy and made him into a sex symbol, pause. If that's not talent I don't know what is.

And I'm the last person you can call a Puff fan. In fact, I did a thread back in 2002, on SOHH, talking about how Puff was way more grimy than Suge Knight and I got laughed at.