Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
It’s not bullshyt.. Puff was a party promoter before the bad boy label…
P Diddy was always gonna be at the heights he reached ...

Say whatever you want about him but out of all the black label owners no one did it better ....

Dude has been around for years and each decade came back with something new to offer

Don't act like biggie made puff when it was most likely the other way round

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
P Diddy was always gonna be at the heights he reached ...

Say whatever you want about him but out of all the black label owners no one did it better ....

Dude has been around for years and each decade came back with something new to offer

Don't act like biggie made puff when it was most likely the other way round

I was around from the beginning… puff was a 2 bit party promoter

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
I was around from the beginning… puff was a 2 bit party promoter
Then you would know had his own label , stop acting like the first record released on said label wasn't successful

Stop with the bullshyt, puff was always gonna be destined for big things
You think biggie had his " look" already ?
The direction came from puff....

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Puff prob been an informant for the feds since those people died at his party in the 90s. He prob gave them dirt, blackmail, and info about illegal stuff for years.

For whatever reason they don’t need him anymore and they getting rid of him. Or he fukked up and pissed Off the wrong people. It’s always about money.

Funny thing is Suge Knight said this a while back on his podcast.

Diddy has reportedly been an informant for the FBI for years, according to longtime sworn enemy Suge Knight.

In the latest episode of Collect Call with Suge Knight, which dropped on Thursday (June 6), the imprisoned ex-Death Row CEO alleged that Diddy has been ratting people out for years, and it was a well-known fact in the industry.

“It’s a lot of things that people been knowing, and everybody gets judged differently,” he said at the 12:15 mark of the interview. “It shouldn’t be a grey area when it comes to doing something right, doing something positive, or doing something for the community. That being said, naturally, Puffy been an FBI informant forever, as they would say. That’s why it’s different when it comes to him.”

He continued: “Regardless of who gets hurt, all everybody been saying is ‘Puffy, Puffy, Puffy.’ I think they shouldn’t all blame everything on Puffy. His exes in the industry knew about it. Everybody in his crew knew about it. The bytches he dates knew about it. Everybody knew about it. So don’t push away from it now.”

Despite Diddy allegedly being a snitch, Suge Knight said he still supports Diddy amidst the myriads of sexual assault allegations — as he explained back in April.

Appearing in the newly released Tubi documentary TMZ Presents: The Downfall of Diddy, the Death Row Records co-founder spoke from prison about his empathy for the embattled mogul and his high-profile legal troubles.

Knight said: “My first reaction, it’s not the reaction I thought I would have when it came to Puffy. I thought it’d be a reaction like he got what he got coming ‘cause everybody knows what’s been going on.

“My reaction was actually different because the first thing that came to my mind was: he has his sons, he has his daughters. My reaction was first about the kids. The thing is, I feel it’s a bad day for Hip Hop. It’s a bad day for the culture because it makes us all look bad.”

“I’m not the type of guy to cheer for other people’s downfall,” he added. “If somebody got killed or something happens to them, then I’m not going to pop champagne bottles. If I have a problem with Puffy, that’s for he and I to sit down in a room and resolve it.

“So for the tragedy on both sides, to the victims, to him, that’s definitely nothing to cheer about.”

Diddy Has Been An FBI Informant For Years, Suge Knight Claims

Also, Suge happened to be interviewed last night by Chris Cuomo to talk about Puffy. He seems to be enjoying this, talking about egg tests, Puffy having plastic surgery, and being groomed.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Funny thing is Suge Knight said this a while back on his podcast.

Diddy has reportedly been an informant for the FBI for years, according to longtime sworn enemy Suge Knight.

In the latest episode of Collect Call with Suge Knight, which dropped on Thursday (June 6), the imprisoned ex-Death Row CEO alleged that Diddy has been ratting people out for years, and it was a well-known fact in the industry.

“It’s a lot of things that people been knowing, and everybody gets judged differently,” he said at the 12:15 mark of the interview. “It shouldn’t be a grey area when it comes to doing something right, doing something positive, or doing something for the community. That being said, naturally, Puffy been an FBI informant forever, as they would say. That’s why it’s different when it comes to him.”

He continued: “Regardless of who gets hurt, all everybody been saying is ‘Puffy, Puffy, Puffy.’ I think they shouldn’t all blame everything on Puffy. His exes in the industry knew about it. Everybody in his crew knew about it. The bytches he dates knew about it. Everybody knew about it. So don’t push away from it now.”

Despite Diddy allegedly being a snitch, Suge Knight said he still supports Diddy amidst the myriads of sexual assault allegations — as he explained back in April.

Appearing in the newly released Tubi documentary TMZ Presents: The Downfall of Diddy, the Death Row Records co-founder spoke from prison about his empathy for the embattled mogul and his high-profile legal troubles.

Knight said: “My first reaction, it’s not the reaction I thought I would have when it came to Puffy. I thought it’d be a reaction like he got what he got coming ‘cause everybody knows what’s been going on.

“My reaction was actually different because the first thing that came to my mind was: he has his sons, he has his daughters. My reaction was first about the kids. The thing is, I feel it’s a bad day for Hip Hop. It’s a bad day for the culture because it makes us all look bad.”

“I’m not the type of guy to cheer for other people’s downfall,” he added. “If somebody got killed or something happens to them, then I’m not going to pop champagne bottles. If I have a problem with Puffy, that’s for he and I to sit down in a room and resolve it.

“So for the tragedy on both sides, to the victims, to him, that’s definitely nothing to cheer about.”

Diddy Has Been An FBI Informant For Years, Suge Knight Claims

Also, Suge happened to be interviewed last night by Chris Cuomo to talk about Puffy. He seems to be enjoying this, talking about egg tests, Puffy having plastic surgery, and being groomed.

The cartels are all informants too. You can only win the game if you play by the rules and cooperate with the government. prob why puff was moving so reckless too.

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
Now that they finally sat him down I'd expect 5-6 more indictments to come from other states once this one is done, and don't forget about Keefe D in the cut, that's a scary sight