Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Yall hypin this stuff up, bringing in other Celebrities like anything will happen.... Diddy will get his 10+, and nobody else will be implicated and the story will be over.

yall still waitin on Epstein evidence to drop
I mean, Epstein did not go to trial:yeshrug:

If Diddy opens his mouth, he can take of Hip-Hop with him

Conz

Superstar
Daps
not to mention Epstein was wrapped up with literal world leaders. Diddy is massive, Epstein was on another planet. i think the Diddy shyt all gets out... but then again, it'll probably be a bunch of record execs who get busted, not Jay-Z level dudes. (i'm not implicating Jay, just using a big name)

Your Welcome

Hear Too Help
Daps
Epstein was dealing with way more powerful people and his alleged tapes (messing with minors) would've landed them in prison. Puff's tapes seem like they will trigger embarrassment (eg dudes forced out the closet) more than anything. Also, given Puff's NYC ties he knows people in the prison system and security guards and inmates have a vested interest in keeping him alive ($).

And the NY prison system would open themselves up to a big investigation if another high profile person with tapes just happens to kill himself. That would lead to questions about past suicides in the prison potentially being murders and a flood of lawsuits from surviving families, including Puff's family who will still have money regardless. The prison is responsible for the safety of inmates.

*reguardless

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
not to mention Epstein was wrapped up with literal world leaders. Diddy is massive, Epstein was on another planet. i think the Diddy shyt all gets out... but then again, it'll probably be a bunch of record execs who get busted, not Jay-Z level dudes. (i'm not implicating Jay, just using a big name)
Nothing is gonna happen.
:russell:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I remember that video. You can tell in his voice he's been up for awhile. it's all raspy. Just like that Drink Champs one lol which was maybe worse.