Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My head is hurting from a million of culturally clueless (to put it in nice terms) people who are posting pics of celebs with Diddy right now trying to get clicks...smh

Do they not know the guy's 30 year long impact on the game? Both musically and on the party scene. Nearly everyone on the scene have probably been at one of his functions in some way or fashion. SMH.

Smart dumb people man ...

And yes, this whole Diddy thing is repulsive, tragic and scary. Truth is stranger than fiction.

YourMumsRoom

Black Excellence
Daps
Reppin
Where I shouldn't be
just like one of these big conspiracy twitter accounts had footage of him taking phones and captioned it "diddy taking phones before a freakoff" or something like that. I saw the vid, the phones he were taking was from his kids. His 15/16 yo twins and the phones of his sons/w/e al bsure kid is to him.

Some of these ppl posting shyt obviously cacs that never really knew anything about Diddy before this and just trying to get traffic.
I think that all plays apart of this. Puff was at his most popular 96-99, most of the social media era kids weren't even born yet. So their content creation is based on trend for views and likes rather than awareness of his impact back then or being around at the time. This paradox is a gift a curse for him now tho, past behaviours which would of been tolerated are now questioned but also means where are they going to find an unbiased Jury to convict?

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I think that all plays apart of this. Puff was at his most popular 96-99, most of the social media era kids weren't even born yet. So their content creation is based on trend for views and likes rather than awareness of his impact back then or being around at the time. This paradox is a gift a curse for him now tho, past behaviours which would of been tolerated are now questioned but also means where are they going to find an unbiased Jury to convict?

also feels a little bit like how OJ Simpson went from being the biggest crossover star to our parents (If you a milennial or maybe Gen X) but to us he was the dude who used to be a football player we didnt see, did some naked gun movies but was mostly the dude on trial for killing his ex. Theres no attachment or understanding there