Seal (Musician): Heidi Klumm cheated with the help while we were together in marriage

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why you don't wife a chick who is most attracted to the size of your dikk (she said this shyt to Oprah on her show...my moms was watching it...). Cuz like in most relationships, once the sex gets routine, no matter how good it is if there is nothing else there, the relationship will fail.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
This is why you don't wife a chick who is most attracted to the size of your dikk (she said this shyt to Oprah on her show...my moms was watching it...). Cuz like in most relationships, once the sex gets routine, no matter how good it is if there is nothing else there, the relationship will fail.

:skip:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
She's realy not that good looking these days anyway. Now 10 years ago was another story.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
multi variety and interests got ya fooled

:smile:

I get it in...

I stay asking questions, getting ahead

though it baffling to think of that perception when I am just building more game

what are u babbling bout now??

:what:

:mindblown:

Seals-New-Girlfriend-2.jpeg

all jokes aside..thats one ugly ass muthafukka

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
I expected the body guard to be black. Anyways Heidi is beautiful and I'm glad Seal is moving on, he really isn't that ugly to me :yeshrug:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Typical hollywood marriage.... someone gonna cheat on someone...

seals a nice dude who been through a lot in his life with the Lupus and homelessness etc...

shyt happens.... at least he aint gonna lose half his fortune