Seal (Musician): Heidi Klumm cheated with the help while we were together in marriage

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This is routine of those celeb marriages. Everybody cheating on everybody.

Its pointless to get married if you're a celebrity, seriously. I mean think about it:
you're rich+famous+EVERYONE wants to fukk you

so what do you do? you settle down with one person :what:

This is why I have to give props to George Clooney. He's making the most out of his celebrity by banging as many women as possible.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Sorry seal wont be any media fallout from a cac getting their cac on. Its so demonic.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
IDK why yall hating on Seal physical appearance, dude is brolic, that was probably her physical attraction to him.

She probably cheated on this dude when he went on tour or something.

Seal is real nikka royalty, hes a black man who pulled a almost dime white women who had way MORE money than him, and wifed her.

When dude went out in public with her he probably made White Men catch feelings like :umad: where's most times when a everyday Black man is with a bunny shes usually overweight and White men and even some Black dudes be looking at you like :heh:

Seal is a real nikka, my nikka did covers for all those classic black soul songs from back in the day, can't hate on that :jawalrus:

c/s everything but da bolded. Dat skinny bish was never close to a fukkin dime. Dat European standard on what "beauty" is i.e. skinny, blonde haired, blue eyes, no shape.... ain't whoa. :comeon:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
yeah but if i was a betting man id say without a doubt he has a huge african ding a ling from generations of tribal stretching and a stroke better than Phil Mickelson going for birdie and she was probably into those type of things....thats what i assume from the outside looking in :manny:

heard when she met him, he was working out at hotel

also dude adopted the kid of another dude, met heidi when she was pregnant

looks is not everything but former ex wife or baby mama is well paid western model (not a bad career) beauty is in all shapes and bodies

who can say that?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
article-2196784-14C496F8000005DC-16_634x513.jpg