Seal (Musician): Heidi Klumm cheated with the help while we were together in marriage

Daps
what's wrong with her leaving him for someone white :what: she's white. i think she's just a very sexual person who likes a selection of penises, and i never heard seal dog bw so i am just going to wish him well and that he stops making poor decisions. she had 4-5 kids in about 6 years by 2 men. :damn: all she probably thinks about is sex

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
A white woman who left a black man for a white man

There's something you don't see every day :shaq2:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He already has. :mjpls:

seal-new-girl-heidi-klum2-480w-1.jpg

seal-girlfriend.jpg

Seals-New-Girlfriend-2.jpeg

:whoo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
what's wrong with her leaving him for someone white :what: she's white. i think she's just a very sexual person who likes a selection of penises, and i never heard seal dog bw so i am just going to wish him well and that he stops making poor decisions. she had 4-5 kids in about 6 years by 2 men. :damn: all she probably thinks about is sex

good points...

@bolded....she prolly good at it too :whoo:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:yes: she a hoe and who wants to be a father to that many kids.

Username

The Fly (1836)
Daps
Reppin
MANHATTAN
Seal has been tossing models to the side like used tissues since the late 80s. Both Tyra Banks and Tatjana Patitz are still shook over how Seal abruptly went cold on their relationships.

Seal does not love these hoes. :youngsabo:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
This is why you have no game OP.

because of a post about celebs? multi variety and interests got ya fooled

:smile:

I get it in...I heen around, been had chick(s) and still do...

I stay asking questions about dating game/how tos, getting ahead

though it baffling to think of that perception of he aint got game, when I am just building more game, just by asking how to...gain more from a team of folk