Seal (Musician): Heidi Klumm cheated with the help while we were together in marriage

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Obviously they dont have everything they need if theyre unhappy w/any aspect of their lives... esp one as major as their marriage

But keep being a slave to materialism :damn:
Dude has everything, even replacement b!tches.

The woman has everything. Right down to replacement d!ck.

I don't give a god damn about either one of these people. If I came across them starving in the desert I would raid their pockets and KIM.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
yeah but if i was a betting man id say without a doubt he has a huge african ding a ling from generations of tribal stretching and a stroke better than Phil Mickelson going for birdie and she was probably into those type of things....thats what i assume from the outside looking in :manny:

when-god-created-op_o_309805.jpg

Too bad you're not the OP tho :ohlawd:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
heidi is dragging seal through the mud now :heh:

this is what happens when you marry white women when they leave you, they label you as angry with a temper the stereotypical black man, so they end up with the biracial kids and you end up ot her family as that ****** we told you not to marry.

keep marrying these broads breh:heh:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Typically African chasing that demonic cac demon.

:rudy:

:skip: Ur imagination is trained to project what you've been taught. :russ:

Seal is not out here "Chasing" WW. He's a fit, confident male of African descent living in Europe. He could be broke and still pull that rebound chick he's coupled up w/.

Some yall forget the CONTRAST of what men are valued for (outside of this demonic USA :troll:) as opposed to what women are valued for.

:snoop:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seal is real nikka royalty, hes a black man who pulled a almost dime white women who had way MORE money than him, and wifed her.

When dude went out in public with her he probably made White Men catch feelings like :umad: where's most times when a everyday Black man is with a bunny shes usually overweight and White men and even some Black dudes be looking at you like :heh:

Seal is a real nikka, my nikka did covers for all those classic black soul songs from back in the day, can't hate on that :jawalrus:

:childplease:

That ain't no real nikka shyt. Heidi Klum was pregnant with another dude's baby when they met. And he still wifed her. Where the fukk they do that at? :stopitslime:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why you don't wife a chick who is most attracted to the size of your dikk (she said this shyt to Oprah on her show...my moms was watching it...). Cuz like in most relationships, once the sex gets routine, no matter how good it is if there is nothing else there, the relationship will fail.

:usure:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
heidi is dragging seal through the mud now :heh:

this is what happens when you marry white women when they leave you, they label you as angry with a temper the stereotypical black man, so they end up with the biracial kids and you end up ot her family as that ****** we told you not to marry.

keep marrying these broads breh:heh:

Or they just abort the kid and keep that ring. :yeshrug: