Seagate reveals prices for Ps5 ssd expansions

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
No it isn’t and im not even gonna argue with you as to why, because you know that’s stupid.

Makes no sense to discount the actual useable storage available on the series x and completely discount the series s, and do it for the ps5
From a consumer usability standpoint there it literally no argument about what is better. Talking price that's a different argument. Your argument is price renders the usability argument interevent. Maybe for you yeah. Some consumers don't care about price. Some consumers have multiple devices and a hot-swappable external storage is infinitely better than having to open and remove things and open and install them.
802GB vs 667GB
I don't have 667GBs free on my PS5 because almost 40GBs of it is used for system and I can't delete it or gain access. There's 173GBs of difference between the actual space on both. That's maybe 2 larger games or one gigantic one and I'd be back to the stock PS5's storage levels. For both systems I acquired an extra 1TBs of additional storage. From my Xbox I just use the same external I've been using since the XBO days. For the PS5 I bought 1TB of internal storage. From here on I have no need to buy anymore storage for either.
20230220-010401.jpg

20230220-011053.jpg

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Bet money... I just transferred every game I could to my 2tb SSD external.. shyt like 2k I just quit and gave up on after 90 mins... Regular shyt like Cyberpunk and Assassin's Creed took damn near 90 themselves... Even small PS4 games took 30 min to an hour

EDIT: Unless you're saying XBOX doesn't.. and well then yea.. I have no idea
My guy, we've been talking about the xbox expansion card.

1. No it doesn't take an hour
2. Why would you transfer games from it when it works just like the internal drive.

:pachaha:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
My guy, we've been talking about the xbox expansion card.

1. No it doesn't take an hour
2. Why would you transfer games from it when it works just like the internal drive.

:pachaha:
Cause I was discussing ps5 and why it would be dumb to compare it with because it:

1. Does take an hour
2. Doesn’t work the same internally as externally as no external is as fast so you can’t play any games off it

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which one do you recommend?

4TB with heatstink for $399 is not bad @Gizmo_Duck

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
:scusthov: that's fukking awful and annoying.
If I only had a PS5, I would consider getting an extra internal SSD for it but nah bruh I play Nintendo Switch and Xbox Series X and even Mobile games, the fukk I look like spending all that money on some shyt I wouldn’t really use. I barely play games other than COD on my PS5 anyway.

Activision has done a great job with MW2’s memory compared to before where the game took up nearly 500gb of space in MW1

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Yeah, my 2TB got full quick. :francis:
These games are outrageous sized. What the hell were they thinking with 600 gigs. Nobody wants to delete and redownload entire games every day. Especially if you have more than one user. You got three gamers in the house and you might get to have one game a piece on that thing

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These games are outrageous sized. What the hell were they thinking with 600 gigs. Nobody wants to delete and redownload entire games every day. Especially if you have more than one user. You got three gamers in the house and you might get to have one game a piece on that thing

It's about $$$. Fishing your $$$. They knew what they did.