Sea of Thieves ..the new hype (PC/XBOX/PeasantStation5)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It's kind of a waste of energy when you know the thread is going to be filled with nikkas trying to passice aggressively shyt on your enthusiasm for the game.

I actually look forward to discussing the new patch notes and speculation in the new additions that will be added...

And then I remember it'll be lambasted so I'm like fukk it.

It's kind of damaging to this forum and I'm sure a lot of Xbox brehs - or arcadium brehs in general - are kind of pressured to lean back because it'll be met with ridicule.

:yeshrug:
:yeshrug: Fair enough but there’s nobody talking about this game anywhere anymore. The lack of content did exactly what people were saying it would. Killed all enthusiasm it might have had. The game was built for streamers and it has dropped like a rock on streaming. That says it all.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:yeshrug: Fair enough but there’s nobody talking about this game anywhere anymore. The lack of content did exactly what people were saying it would. Killed all enthusiasm it might have had. The game was built for streamers and it has dropped like a rock on streaming. That says it all.
Huh?

I stay in the Sea of Thieves Reddit lurking for info and their community sense to be very active.

What are you talking about?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
God of war has over 10x the viewing count
Do you think that when Sea of Thieves releases it's next content update that God Of War will still be streaming higher than it?

I doubt it.

It's possible, but, I believe you're ignoring the fact that the game literally JUST released.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It's new. SOT had the same if not more views at this time.

And since when are we using twitch views as fanboy fodder?

Y'all really want to do that?:usure:
Since the game itself was built with streaming in mind,a point you yourself have repeatedly reiterated in the face of criticism.

A game built around streaming is failing at the thing it was built for.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Do you think that when Sea of Thieves releases it's next content update that God Of War will still be streaming higher than it?

I doubt it.

It's possible, but, I believe you're ignoring the fact that the game literally JUST released.
God of war wasn’t a game built and marketing around streaming. Sea of thieves was. And it’s doing horribly at it

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Since the game itself was built with streaming in mind,a point you yourself have repeatedly reiterated in the face of criticism.

A game built around streaming is failing at the thing it was built for.
Consistently In the top 10-15 of games being watched ON EARTH, is a failure to you? :mjlol:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
God of war wasn’t a game built and marketing around streaming. Sea of thieves was. And it’s doing horribly at it

As Meach indicated, what is horrible to you? Is it one of the games that are on the list of consistent streamers or not?

With all due respect to the brehs on the Coli who believe that the game was built with streamers in mind...

Is that a point that you've seen outside of the arcadium?

Link?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Consistently In the top 10-15 of games being watched ON EARTH, is a failure to you? :mjlol:
It’s rarely in the top 10 breh. Only in the US it clings to the top 10. And
Link? Let me see the numbers for the game for the last two weeks to back up this statement
dont waste yo time
739338_AC-86_AE-4_BEC-_AD26-601_BD7_C487_CB.png