Sea of Thieves ..the new hype (PC/XBOX/PeasantStation5)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
game looks cool, but I'm always concerned about MP games that expect people to work together, communicate, assume a role, etc. shyt's usually fun when you're playing with people that want to do all that, but it sucks when you get stuck with randoms that all want to do their own thing

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
game looks cool, but I'm always concerned about MP games that expect people to work together, communicate, assume a role, etc. shyt's usually fun when you're playing with people that want to do all that, but it sucks when you get stuck with randoms that all want to do their own thing
I've been playing solo. It's still fun that way, and you can play with a small crew of 2-3 people.

I'm weary of games that rely on social/co-op for fun. I didn't like destiny or the division because your fun is almost directly connected to who you are playing with. In SOT going rouge is actually really fun and you have some advantages that large crews do not have.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

theres smaller boats you can maintain yourself but of course always at a disadvantage as comes with any survival game
seems most people play with 2-3 people

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
One thing Rare is great for is the technology behind their games andnin general. A lot of Microsoft studios use the technology that they create for games like Forza and Fable. The technology behind the water in this game is phenomenal, so much that rare is going to share it for PUBG.
Yup. You can tell they put a lot into the "polish" of this game. Even in the beta bugs/glitches are rare and the visuals are top notch.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You telling me this has been streamed more than dragon ball and monster hunter??

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see this is killing the Pubg numbers right now. :ohhh:

The issue with the game becoming a twitch phenomenon is that it's full price. :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Oh, so nikkaz now wanna be hip on sea of thieves :sas2:
yueah I saw it was made by Rare earlier

they are smart, going the more Fortnite route of lower end cartoon graphics
(more accessible to more users)
You don't know much about rare do you to say that :gucci:
Pretty sure we already have a official thread
Pretty sure nobody asked you
I see this is killing the Pubg numbers right now. :ohhh:

The issue with the game becoming a twitch phenomenon is that it's full price. :yeshrug:
You sound like a broke ass bytch ass snitch ass trick ass buster ass hoe ass nikka, how you love them Xbox games being more popular than nioh, Nier, etc :win:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So is this similar to that Ubisoft game that’s dropping? Let me know so I can prepare my hate
Apparently nothing alike.

Pretty sure we already have a official thread
I didnt see anything + i made the 1st PUBG thread yet someone else thread became the official one so who cares at this point if people are fukking with this one.

You telling me this has been streamed more than dragon ball and monster hunter??
Killed them. All the big streamers are heavy on this, while they arent big on fighter games and Monster Hunter fukked up not releasing on PC til later.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
So is this similar to that Ubisoft game that’s dropping? Let me know so I can prepare my hate
I believe Unisoft's Skull And Bones will be shipped locked.

It'll probably play more like For Honor with ships - probably a highly competitive versus game.

Msft's Sea of Thieves will be about lighthearted exploration.

Sea and ships will be the only similarity, it seems.