Sea of Thieves ..the new hype (PC/XBOX/PeasantStation5)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
What reviews? Post them. I posted real impressions. I've been waiting for this game as long as anybody here. Who gives a fukk if I'm not on Xbone. Who cares who starts the thread? It's not about instant gratification. It's about delivering a solid product out the gate when you're charging $60. Stop being a shill.

I love that MS is really trying. But it's not working yet.
You're making the mistake of assuming that your actual experience is going to be taken as seriously as the positive comments he had to scour the internet to find.
Just laugh breh. You're looking for objectivity where there is none. :heh:

teacher

All Star
Daps
From the last month people with early access been on it, it became the most viewed game on twitch. The Game after you get it down is a blast. All of that is news to you :mjlol:

Sea of Thieves is the top-viewed game on Twitch right now

So you saying a crappy Game can get that popular on twitch :usure:

Now you and the Sony stans can talk down the title all you like, but this game is being sponsored by BBB: Neva Loust :ufdup:

Aren’t a bunch of crappy PC games popular on twitch? League of Legends etc.?

At least the 1X is the most powerful home console :win:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought they was holding back content in the beta looks likes that was pretty much it

Has 10k now and sinking fast. Also why does Overwatch have such low numbers? Seems like LoL is the only game out here that will consistently do high numbers regardless of the opposition.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Has 10k now and sinking fast. Also why does Overwatch have such low numbers? Seems like LoL is the only game out here that will consistently do high numbers regardless of the opposition.
? Overwatch is in between seasons. When Stage 3 opens back up itll go back to doing 100+k viewers multiple days a week

Only overwatch and csgo are fps games in history over 1 years old that maintain top 5 to 10 viewers.

Im also not sure when you saw Overwatch at 10k ? Its usually top 5 (20-50k viewers when no tournaments. 150-200k with thurs-sat tournaments)

Its 4:40 am Sunday morning and at 15k viewers. I dont recall it ever dipping that low
. But the game is nearing 2 2/12 years on twitch

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
In case you live under a rock, Sea of Thieves has catapulted to being the #1 streamed game this week. Every big PUBG and variety gaming streamer has pretty much switched over to Sea of Thieves. The PUBG hype might officially be dead because of this game, as streamers and the community has seemed to moved on

Its a pirate game where you customize your boat, it seems like a pretty big map, and the entire object is to collect chests rather through quests or from robbing / killing other pirates (players) you meet randomly on the ocean

theres sharks, etc.

You basically control a boat and kill other people and its more squad friendly since one has to steer the boat, one has to get water out the bottom or repair the boat and one has to set the sails, etc

which leaves me to this point - it seems streamers set the market as far as game sales goes now a days (and for the past year). TV ads are pretty much useless unless it seems... might as well spend 1/10th of the cost on TV ads on just paying off streamers to try out your game to their target viewers and if the game seems interesting, millions seem to buy

if you need an example see;
-any popular game of the past year.

heres a run down of the game;

:pacspit::pacspit:
Damn breh. Thread really had me hype for this game. Sad for it to end up like this.:scust:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Lets check how the new hype is doing brehs... :wow:

Sub 2k on Twitch. :mjcry:
Sea of Thieves was the second best-selling game of March, and is the eighth best-selling game of 2018 year to date,” said Piscatella. “Sea of Thieves generated the highest launch month sales for any title produced by developer Rare since tracking by The NPD Group began in 1995.”

You're still trash :ufdup:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Nobody is talking about this game anymore.
It's kind of a waste of energy when you know the thread is going to be filled with nikkas trying to passice aggressively shyt on your enthusiasm for the game.

I actually look forward to discussing the new patch notes and speculation in the new additions that will be added...

And then I remember it'll be lambasted so I'm like fukk it.

It's kind of damaging to this forum and I'm sure a lot of Xbox brehs - or arcadium brehs in general - are kind of pressured to lean back because it'll be met with ridicule.

:yeshrug: