Sea of thieves has become the fastest selling new ip this gen

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's Microsoft's best new IP. What new successful IPs does Microsoft have? Throw in game pass and PC and this is a non achievement. :russell:
The fury:wow:

First y'all say nobody is gonna use the Windows 10 store to play Microsoft games.

Then y'all say. "Nobody's gonna buy gamepass"

Then a game comes out and is successful on all fronts.

Now your excuse is Gamepass and PC sales don't count"

Damn clown:mjlol:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
He won't answer, because Meach,Kami and the rest of the X-Bots know I didn't.

These shameless motherfukkers are claiming its a success because it outsold motherfukking Quantum Break. :russ:
@MeachTheMonster did you know I was an Xbot?
Are you and @PS4 gonna welcome me to the family in grand fashion?
How many dirty tables are we breaking out for the welcome home BBQ my G? :jbhmm:

@Grand Conde pause your fury for a second and show me where I said anything for or against Sea Of Thieves being a "success". What's your gamertag anyway? As much as you stan PS4, has anyone ever verified that you even own one? :ohhh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He won't answer, because Meach,Kami and the rest of the X-Bots know I didn't.

These shameless motherfukkers are claiming its a success because it outsold motherfukking Quantum Break. :russ:
Outsold ni no Kuni too, and the majority of the games you clowns stan :mjpls:

Quantum break sold well. It's just in Sony stan land where y'all create your own facts that it didn't.

Same thing here 2 million users in a couple days is great regardless of price/where/how the game is acquired. But y'all will do all these mental gymnastics to convince yourselves it isn't.

Damn clowns :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4