SCOTUS Watch Thread

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Sadly. I think it might be. We're gonna see some wild shyt with climate change in our life too. It's accelerating fast. I think there was just a snowstorm in Mexico this month.

I saw video of it, looked crazy. I think Texas got a good snow storm last month too but I didn't read into it.

I remember Mexico got a crazy hailstorm within the last few years and it caused a lot of flooding and people died.

Somethings gotta give

:snoop:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

This is it. Don't vote crew will soon not have an option.

@RamsayBolton originally made this post in TLR

How is this anyones fault but Obamas? He’s the one that laid down on a pick. We all voted for Hilary and 4 states and less than 100k votes decided the election for trump. You guys getting fukked by an outdated system and weak politicians, but you’re blaming average people. Incredible the juelzing in HL.

It’s not like this wasn’t predicted (fukking Plato warned us about demagogues) or that we don’t know how it happens. If you don’t regulate and give out strict punishment to the rich and corrupt it slowly erodes freedoms and laws because their money is too powerful.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
How is this anyones fault but Obamas? He’s the one that laid down on a pick. We all voted for Hilary and 4 states and less than 100k votes decided the election for trump. You guys getting fukked by an outdated system and weak politicians, but you’re blaming average people. Incredible the juelzing in HL.

It’s not like this wasn’t predicted (fukking Plato warned us about demagogues) or that we don’t know how it happens. If you don’t regulate and give out strict punishment to the rich and corrupt it slowly erodes freedoms and laws because their money is too powerful.
Because Trump had 3 picks. :why:

The American people elected Trump knowing he was going to put in these types of people.

Elections have consequences.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Because Trump had 3 picks. :why:

The American people elected Trump knowing he was going to put in these types of people.

Elections have consequences.

I only voted for Hillary cause of the picks but we both know the number of voters who actually 1. Knew about the picks 2. Even knew how important they were has to be around 10-20%.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

It's over
044067ba39dde23b5711724c08d30e84.png