SCOTUS Watch Thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
They are doing the thing.

These are actually worse than abortion, IMO but who cares at this point.
Couple that with last weeks ruling of having evidence proving your innocence and/or disputing the courts ruling based on the incompetence of your attorney is a non factor should bother people. But like you said, who cares? Gas $5 🙄

For someone who claims in private to care about the opinion and how history will view the Court, Roberts sure does all he can to ruin it

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
SCOTUS just fuked over the planet.

the 2nd most upvoted comment is right on and i never really thought about it like that with regards to the grand bargain they made in exchange for abortion and other religious "freedom" laws. they feel like abortion and the further spreading of christianity is the most important thing because we need to get right so that the 2nd coming can occur. all this climate change bullshyt won't really go into overdrive before the rapture anyway.

The evangelicals don’t care. They think the rapture is going to happen soon and they are going to the big amusement park in the sky so the planet doesn’t matter. fukk them. Religion poisons everything.

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
damn. this country is going to hell in a handbasket.
That basket tipped over a long time ago. That shyt starts in academia. I thought about going to law school but I’m bowing out. Just gonna take my degrees and become an expat. I’ll never forget what this lawyer once told me. “ I took jurisprudence in law school. The class was an exercise in pulling back the curtain of objectivity to see how ideologies could be cloaked in precedent and disguised as rule of law.”

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Couple that with last weeks ruling of having evidence proving your innocence and/or disputing the courts ruling based on the incompetence of your attorney is a non factor should bother people. But like you said, who cares? Gas $5 🙄

For someone who claims in private to care about the opinion and how history will view the Court, Roberts sure does all he can to ruin it
One thing to remever is every judge is a politico.

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
It's safe to say the Chief Justice has let the Thomas, Alito and Gorsuch strong arm the Roberts Court and make it their own

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Gorsuch is now mad they overturned his Native American sovereignty ruling from a couple years ago saying it goes against 50+ Years of precedent :francis:

Gorsuch is now mad they overturned his Native American sovereignty ruling from a couple years ago saying it goes against 50+ Years of precedent :francis:
which is why it's hilarious you got folks in the Roe v Wade talking about this Court respecting precedent.