SCOTUS Watch Thread

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

Roberts and Kavanaugh voted with the three liberal justices, which is surprising given how much the Roberts court has chipped away at the VRA

This is part of why I always thought that the liberal protesters that tried to rush Kavanaugh are idiots. Why would you provoke a SWING justice?

Libs need to be treating ACB, Kavanaugh, and Roberts like prime Beyonce.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This is part of why I always thought that the liberal protesters that tried to rush Kavanaugh are idiots. Why would you provoke a SWING justice?

ACB isn't really a swing voter.

Roberts is shocking tho because his whole career was focused on eroding the VRA.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

The fukk are you talking about? Crackanaugh wasn’t fit or qualified to be a scotus.. Mans was a wild rapist…

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Why would Republicans intentionally try to limit the power of black voters?

This goes against everything I've ever read in tlr

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
So we got three days of opinion releases left: tomorrow (6/15), Friday and next Thursday 6/22. My gut feeling is the affirmative action decision will be on the last day since the optics of doing that leading into the Juneteenth weekend are terrible, but this is just a hunch, they may not GAF.

I am guessing we might get Moore v. Harper this week which if it is screwed up enough, could negate a lot of the positive impact of last week's decision on gerrymandering.