they will never stop.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Aye bozo nobody asked you :mjlol:

secondly tester and Brown ain’t losing their seats…

Senima is going to lose her seat to the Dem challenger he’s already polling ahead… only seats that are toss up is WV and NV everyone is is learning Dem to outside solid Dem..

A lot of your posts read less like actual analysis and more like wishcasting.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You haven’t been in any of these political threads to even fix your trap to say some bullshyt like that.. you haven’t been in this 2020 presidential threads, or 2020 midterm threads.. nothing I’ve said in his was wish casting.. absolutely nothing

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
in his defense he was the only one that thought the dems had a chance in the recent midterms while everybody else hopped on the bandwagon of a red tidal wave that all their pods and blogs were apparently wishcasting :yeshrug:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He has a hard time differentiating his speculation with reality.
Of course your bytch ass would chime in… funny how after the midterms your clown ass was ghost and didn’t want any of that smoke I had for you… All midterm cycle you was talking wild shyt

Of course you would get bozosu up like @AquaCityBoy @MAKAVELI25 to dap you..

@MAKAVELI25 where were you the entire election cycle in THL? Simple question

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
in his defense he was the only one that thought the dems had a chance in the recent midterms while everybody else hopped on the bandwagon of a red tidal wave that all their pods and blogs were apparently wishcasting :yeshrug:
I literally asked him where was he during the midterm cycle in THL… you was there have you seen him before?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Of course your bytch ass would chime in… funny how after the midterms your clown ass was ghost and didn’t want any of that smoke I had for you… All midterm cycle you was talking wild shyt

Of course you would get bozosu up like @AquaCityBoy @MAKAVELI25 to dap you..

@MAKAVELI25 where were you the entire election cycle in THL? Simple question
i forgot he went ghost after he was praying for that red tidal wave :wow:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
i forgot he went ghost after he was praying for that red tidal wave :wow:
These dudes expose themselves repeatedly.. leave then act like nobody noticed and then come back puffing their chest..

@mastermind is a cac or a high level c00n and he all but said as much when he said he don’t like black women

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
The fact that’s his response he’s done for and he know it…

He can explain away the vacations but what’s going to bury him is the unlimited use of that private jet… that’s explicit on those financial disclosure forms.. He’s finished

It’s just a matter of how if he gets impeached and removed or resign and allowed to keep his pension.. either way he’s out of here

A broke clock is right twice a day.

He also predicted Clarence Thomas would be impeached and removed. Is Clarence still on the bench or naw?

Again, if you always predict positive outcomes for Democrats, you will be right once or twice. But a lot of his posts have little if no connection with facts or reality.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
A broke clock is right twice a day.

He also predicted Clarence Thomas would be impeached and removed. Is Clarence still on the bench or naw?

Again, if you always predict positive outcomes for Democrats, you will be right once or twice. But a lot of his posts have little if no connection with facts or reality.
He was wrong about the 2020 election too.

And if he spiking the football about the 2022 midterms, if you look at what he actually said, (Dems would win the House and take a three or four seat lead in the senate) he was wrong there too.

Wrong about Draymond and Jordan Poole. He makes up things and thinks its reality.