SCOTUS Watch Thread

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I literally asked him where was he during the midterm cycle in THL… you was there have you seen him before?
I was in the thread. You can search. This is what I get at with you not knowing the difference between reality and your imagination.

I'm not aggie. :ld:

You didn't take the bet because you were scared. Also, based on how it looks, you would have lost either way. The Dems aren't going to hold the house.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
A broke clock is right twice a day.

He also predicted Clarence Thomas would be impeached and removed. Is Clarence still on the bench or naw?

Again, if you always predict positive outcomes for Democrats, you will be right once or twice. But a lot of his posts have little if no connection with facts or reality.

Thomas is 75, I literally said if the Dems expand their majority in the senate thomas is toast… but given his age he’s more likely to retire….

And no I haven’t predicted positive outcomes once or twice..again it shows you spend zero time in THL… you lookin like a bozo out here bruh

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I was in the thread. You can search. This is what I get at with you not knowing the difference between reality and your imagination.
I was talking about @MAKAVELI25 pay attention

Also you said that red wave was here and it was a forgone conclusion.. gop only got a 4-5 majority..?that’s not a win no matter what you say.. :mjlol:

Bozos haven’t passed one piece of legislation for the gop majority.. but they passed Biden’s budget proposal :umad:

Last edited:
Daps
Thomas is 75, I literally said if the Dems expand their majority in the senate thomas is toast… but given his age he’s more likely to retire….

And no I haven’t predicted positive outcomes once or twice..again it shows you spend zero time in THL… you lookin like a bozo out here bruh

Thomas is absolutely not going to retire under a Dem president. Thurgood Marshall was basically on his death bed when he retired under Bush.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Thomas is absolutely not going to retire under a Dem president. Thurgood Marshall was basically on his death bed when he retired under Bush.
Thomas will get bushed especially when Biden wins a second term and Dems can expand their senate majority by a few more seats… that call will get loud and clear… either term limits or an outright impeachment

Daps
Thomas will get bushed especially when Biden wins a second term and Dems can expand their senate majority by a few more seats… that call will get loud and clear… either term limits or an outright impeachment

I did this earlier in the thread. Term limits require a constitutional amendment, which is gonna require 38 states to say yes. Hypothetically speaking, assuming it could be via statute, a retro active one that would remove Thomas would an ex post facto law, and not permissible.

And impeachment? That requires 2/3 of the senate, 67 senators. Where are Dems picking up 16 additional senate Seats?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I did this earlier in the thread. Term limits require a constitutional amendment, which is gonna require 38 states to say yes. Hypothetically speaking, assuming it could be via statute, a retro active one that would remove Thomas would an ex post facto law, and not permissible.

And impeachment? That requires 2/3 of the senate, 67 senators. Where are Dems picking up 16 additional senate Seats?
After 2016 you cannot discount shyt you thought wasn’t possible not happening actually happening..

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
After 2016 you cannot discount shyt you thought wasn’t possible not happening actually happening..

Lol, so basically your response to how unlikely the outcome you predicted is is "Anything is possible".

Yeah, technically anything is possible. But again, you do more wishcasting than analysis.

Not hating on you as a poster, I have no beef, but you show an excessive amount of confidence in your predictions that are (at best) "unlikely" to anyone who actually pays attention to American politics.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Lol, so basically your response to how unlikely the outcome you predicted is is "Anything is possible".

Yeah, technically anything is possible. But again, you do more wishcasting than analysis.

Not hating on you as a poster, I have no beef, but you show an excessive amount of confidence in your predictions that are (at best) "unlikely" to anyone who actually pays attention to American politics.
So you pick and choose what you want to respond too… you sound like a broken record repeating the same bullshyt you took from literally one post of mine… if you was anywhere in any politics threads where I am you would see I don’t show an excessive amount of anything.. I actually engage in what’s going on in American politics..

Only thing you going on is the scotus where I said Thomas would get removed either by his own or by other means.. funny how you completely ignore post#351 but you decide you want to say something after I called mastermind a bozo… :mjlol:

This thread started in may of 2022 and you just now deciding to post in here since last month… Foh dude your not serious

Daps

To further drive this home. There are 34 senate seats up for re-election. Only 11 of those are republican seats.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
And @T’Challa’s Heir 2/3rds of the senate is more likely to impeach than getting 38 states on board to amend the constitution.. now you ask where Dems will get 67 senators.. whose to say they can’t get a few gop senators to get Thomas black ass out the paint?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
And @T’Challa’s Heir 2/3rds of the senate is more likely to impeach than getting 38 states on board to amend the constitution.. now you ask where Dems will get 67 senators.. whose to say they can’t get a few gop senators to get Thomas black ass out the paint?

I'll give you Mitt Romney, Susan Collins, and Lisa Murkowski.

I'll even give you a Senate where Deomcrats have (60) sixty seats.

Name 4 more Republican Senators that would back removing the longest serving Republican Justice.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'll give you Mitt Romney, Susan Collins, and Lisa Murkowski.

I'll even give you a Senate where Deomcrats have (60) sixty seats.

Name 4 more Republican Senators that would back removing the longest serving Republican Justice.

A serving Republican Justice or a republican Justice who happens to be black?