SCOTUS Watch Thread

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I don't expect

Mortgage relief
Car payment relief

Why is student loan debt the hill to die on that folks are so up in arms about when I'm saying this?

Fukk the name calling. Give valid reasons as to why this is to be EXPECTED. Yes the system is TRASH but is there now the understanding that your plans should get discharged, and if they don't, you get 😡 about it from the fukking GOVERNMENT??!?

Like seriously. What's wrong with asking this fukking question? Like shyt. I guess everyone has to think alike on this fukking board.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy how Ginsburg's pride monumentally impacted the US. Though I wonder if with a 5-4 court, things would have not been the same anyway
roberts is going 6-3 on some of these to save face. if he was the deciding vote, some of these cases wouldnt be happening

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Term limits will be here before packing the courts

Implement term limits now of 20 years that goes into effect and that pretty much bushes any scotus who been on the seat for over 20 years…. Roberts, Alito and Thomas automatically bushed
Who's going to pass this? The republicans won't because the court is doing what they want

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Term limits will be here before packing the courts

Implement term limits now of 20 years that goes into effect and that pretty much bushes any scotus who been on the seat for over 20 years…. Roberts, Alito and Thomas automatically bushed
I don’t think they’ll be able to get retroactive with it but I do envision some ethics stuff and God willing term limits in the future

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I don't expect

Mortgage relief
Car payment relief

Why is student loan debt the hill to die on that folks are so up in arms about when I'm saying this?

Fukk the name calling. Give valid reasons as to why this is to be EXPECTED. Yes the system is TRASH but is there now the understanding that your plans should get discharged, and if they don't, you get 😡 about it from the fukking GOVERNMENT??!?

Like seriously. What's wrong with asking this fukking question? Like shyt. I guess everyone has to think alike on this fukking board.
Because the federal government created this problem by guaranteeing student loans allowing colleges to increase their prices, then Joe Biden made it impossible to discharge during a bankruptcy, the only debt where that is the case. I was 18 and pressured into going into college and was told it would get me a high paying job, it didn’t. And before you bring up liberal arts majors I have a bachelors in accounting. This is not even close to the same as mortgage debt and other types. 99% of borrowers would have no problem paying back the principal of what they borrowed. The interest is fukking outrageous. I’ve been paying for years and I have 10k in interest just sitting. Shut the fukk up.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Because the federal government created this problem by guaranteeing student loans allowing colleges to increase their prices, then Joe Biden made it impossible to discharge during a bankruptcy, the only debt where that is the case. I was 18 and pressured into going into college and was told it would get me a high paying job, it didn’t. And before you bring up liberal arts majors I have a bachelors in accounting. This is not even close to the same as mortgage debt and other types. 99% of borrowers would have no problem paying back the principal of what they borrowed. The interest is fukking outrageous. I’ve been paying for years and I have 10k in interest just sitting. Shut the fukk up.

I guess all choices in life need to be discharged then if that's the case.

Nikka not a soul puts a loaded gun to anyone's head to take out loans or go to college (which I did and am paying on).

Fukk you too. This ain't 1984 nikkas can think for themselves.

Nikkas crying 'fair' to a government that enslaved us for 400 years. Gimme a fukking break.

Nikkas act surprised now when the Banks got bailed out in 08 and folks got SHYT since.

And I hate
DeSantis
Trump

And the current GOP candidates. Stop thinking everyone is a fukking c00n for having a different opinion.

It is what it is. But this discharge had no chance in hell of ever passing

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I guess all choices in life need to be discharged then if that's the case.

Nikka not a soul puts a loaded gun to anyone's head to take out loans or go to college (which I did and am paying on).

Fukk you too. This ain't 1984 nikkas can think for themselves.

Nikkas crying 'fair' to a government that enslaved us for 400 years. Gimme a fukking break.

And I hate
DeSantis
Trump

And the current GOP candidates. Stop thinking everyone is a fukking c00n for having a different opinion.

It is what it is. But this discharge had no chance in hell of ever oassinf
He didn’t call you a c00n fakkit. I said you sucking a c00ns dikk. No one cares about your politics either.

No one believes you went to college either