SCOTUS Watch Thread

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
That's my point. One was asked for relief and the other wasn't. You signed up for both. Why should one be forgiven and not the other?
You can buy a car without a loan..you can't for the majority of people go to college without loans which are designed to keep you in debt. Plus, you can return the car and end the loan or file for bankruptcy. You can't do that with loans..it's either you go to school, trades, or stay in dead end jobs with no future. Not to mention everyone has been indoctrinated since childhood to go to school and most lending institutions aren't giving anyone a car loan or the like without collateral.

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
You can buy a car without a loan..you can't for the majority of people go to college without loans which are designed to keep you in debt. Plus, you can return the car and end the loan or file for bankruptcy. You can't do that with loans..it's either you go to school, trades, or stay in dead end jobs with no future. Not to mention everyone has been indoctrinated since childhood to go to school and most lending institutions aren't giving anyone a car loan or the like with collateral.

Unfortunately that's the way the world works. It's fukk MAGA for life but time to think out of the box if you wanna avoid that fate.

I'm sympathetic but when you signed up for 85k you should not act surprised when the bill comes due.

There is way too much information in the 2000's to be oblivious to what's gonna happen when that bill comes due.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Unfortunately that's the way the world works. It's fukk MAGA for life but time to think out of the box if you wanna avoid that fate.

I'm sympathetic but when you signed up for 85k you should not act surprised when the bill comes due.
Bro once again shut the fukk up, no one wants to hear from your low educated ass. This would have helped more people who attempted college and dropped out more than anyone else. Your mental is wrong and because you accepted less for your life doesn’t give you the right to ever feel superior to those that strived for more,

I say this as a nonprofit worker who makes six figures, and will be debt free regardless in a few years. This doesn’t affect me as much as others who will be trapped for life.

You’re a Clarence Thomas Uncle Tom and deserve nothing.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Bro once again shut the fukk up, no one wants to hear from your low educated ass. This would have helped more people who attempted college and dropped out more than anyone else. Your mental is wrong and because you accepted less for your life doesn’t give you the right to ever feel superior to those that strived for more,

I say this as a nonprofit worker who makes six figures, and will be debt free regardless in a few years. This doesn’t affect me as much as others who will be trapped for life.

You’re a Clarence Thomas Uncle Tom and deserve nothing.

When you signed up. You have to pay. This is not a foreign concept. It works for cell phones, cars, credit card, loans, mortgages.

Clarence, really? I once went door to door for Obama you dumbfukk.

Life is not built to save you from your decisions you make.

Should someone tell their kids run up the tab, don't worry, mom and dad got it?

You moron .

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
0% chance. They can't even get them to a congressional hearing on bribes
Term limits will be here before packing the courts

Implement term limits now of 20 years that goes into effect and that pretty much bushes any scotus who been on the seat for over 20 years…. Roberts, Alito and Thomas automatically bushed

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
When you signed up. You have to pay. This is not a foreign concept.

Clarence, really? I once went door to door for Obama you dumbfukk.

Life is not built to save you from your decisions you make.

Should someone tell their kids run up the tab, don't worry, mom and dad got it?

You moron .
fukk you, fukk your kids, I’ve canvassed for politicians too and if you think that makes you not a Clarence Thomas dikk sucker you’re wrong. Politicians ain’t shyt.

Bro I got two masters, in a middle of a law degree, and going to free with pslf is done. I’m smarter than you and telling you you ain’t shyt. The fact that there are people who have debts in the 10-15 thousand range and could be free were denied that. Then you’re in here trying to sound smart with your dumb shyt, got me pissed.

Black people were denied access to college, saw the seeds of segregation be planted again, and a bunch of people denied economic freedom in less that 24 hours.

So once again fukk you fakkit, I hope you choke on a dikk

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Term limits will be here before packing the courts

Implement term limits now of 20 years that goes into effect and that pretty much bushes any scotus who been on the seat for over 20 years…. Roberts, Alito and Thomas automatically bushed
It's not going to happen now that republicans are the majority in the court

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
fukk you, fukk your kids, I’ve canvassed for politicians too and if you think that makes you not a Clarence those dikk sucker you’re wrong

Bro I got two masters, in a middle of a law degree, and going to free with pslf is done. The fact that there are people who have debts in the 10-15 thousand range and could be free were denied that. Then you’re in here trying to sound smart with your dumb shyt, got me pissed.

Black people were denied access to college, saw the seeds of segregation be planted again, and a bunch of people denied economic freedom in less that 24 hours.

So once again fukk you fakkit, I hope you choke on a dikk

Let me ask a simple fukking question for your dense ass.

Did they tell folks the price before they bought?
Did they disclose what the payment terms were?
Did they explain what would happen if they dropped out?

If the answer to all the above is fukking yes and you cry after you are a fukking moron for whining when the bill is due.

Bytch ass.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Let me ask a simple fukking question for your dense ass.

Did they tell folks the price before they bought?
Did they disclose what the payment terms were?
Did they explain what would happen if they dropped out?

If the answer to all the above is fukking yes and you cry after you are a fukking moron for whining when the bill is due.

Bytch ass.
Suck my dikk fakkit.

For real, my bill is good. I got all this education and will pay a fraction of the cost because of pslf. I’m not the one you get to feel superior too because you didn’t want to apply yourself and seek a better life. Just know that, you don’t get to look down on anyone.

The Bill is due….. how about you go eat uncle Clarence’s ass fakkit

People out here with 15k in debt and dropped out the first semester could have been free today. Then the audacity of a bytch like you to try and make it seem like it was a failing on their part. fukking bytch ass.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Suck my dikk fakkit.

For real, my bill is good. I got all this education and will pay a fraction of the cost because of pslf. I’m not the one you get to feel superior too because you didn’t want to apply yourself and seek a better life. Just know that, you don’t get to look down on anyone.

The Bill is due….. how about you go eat uncle Clarence’s ass fakkit

People out here with 15k in debt and dropped out the first semester could have been free today. Then the audacity of a bytch like you to try and make it seem like it was a failing on their part. fukking bytch ass.

It's not being superior you dumbass. You pay back what you took out plus interest it's Econ 101.

The paperwork you signed you own.