Scottie Pippen, Luc Longley, Horace Grant to go on "No Bull Tour" A response to the last dance.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Nahhh I think that hate for Krause was REAL lol. Scottie elated in dogging him out and also in torching Kukoc.

But yea I get the thing regarding MJ and him more than likely just blowing smoke because of finances but I think the bitterness is real because the Last Dance portrays him as sort of a surly quitter when he didn’t get his way but Scottie is also choosing not to see that the Doc also showed WHY he was being a surly quitter and of i’m not mistaken most of the public reaction was aimed at Krause, there was very little backlash that went Scottie’s way. I mean hell fans are still booing the MEMORY of Krause in 2024 almost a decade after his death. If Scottie showed up courtside at a Bulls game he’d get hella love. Scottie’s peers speak extremely highly of him. MJ spoke extremely highly of him.

I think that a lot of negative feelings got amplified because of the timing of the documentary. It was Covid and all people could do was shut themselves in and discuss whatever wave could momentarily break the country out of its collective funk. The Last Dance was definitely a wave in pop culture, but in any normal year it would have been replaced in the news cycle a week or two after it aired.

This 100%

It’s on Scottie how he was portrayed in the entire 90s.

He signed the trash deal, married the trash woman and willingly stayed in Chicago under MJs shadow.

He also quit on his team publicly and needed a backiatomy along with a lobotomy since he had migraines as well.

Should’ve left after the 3rd chip and forced his way out west to the Lakers since they were trash back then and years away from Shaq.

Whatever went down from 91-99 was his choosing. He wanted to win and he did. But keep the smoke where it belongs (on both Jerrys) and not on Toni or anyone else on that team from rhat decade. He knew he played with a sociopath but that same sociopath was the golden goose of the league so he gets a free pass.

But it wasn’t like Scottie we being lil bro’d. He had a Nike deal and ANY team would’ve been happy to trade for him and rebuild around his dumb ass.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
It’s on Scottie how he was portrayed in the entire 90s.

He signed the trash deal, married the trash woman and willingly stayed in Chicago under MJs shadow.

He also quit on his team publicly and needed a backiatomy along with a lobotomy since he had migraines as well.

Should’ve left after the 3rd chip and forced his way out west to the Lakers since they were trash back then and years away from Shaq.

Whatever went down from 91-99 was his choosing. He wanted to win and he did. But keep the smoke where it belongs (on both Jerrys) and not on Toni or anyone else on that team from rhat decade. He knew he played with a sociopath but that same sociopath was the golden goose of the league so he gets a free pass.

But it wasn’t like Scottie we being lil bro’d. He had a Nike deal and ANY team would’ve been happy to trade for him and rebuild around his dumb ass.
If Pip left MJ after the 1st 3-peat then the clock would strike 12 and the fairytale would end, he wasn’t that naïve

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see nothing wrong with this. These are the times we’re in. Mike made a whole damn series talking about them. Why can’t they talk? Why are they looked down upon? Oh because no one wants to believe them, and Mike’s “truth” is more entertaining? Nah, let the show cook :mjgrin:
What you mean Mike made a whole series talking about them they were in it

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It may be that Pippen is bipolar or has multiple personalities, but it also may be that someone finally talked some sense into him. That some nuance goes a long way and this whole scorched earth crusade you were on earlier after the last dance came out and you wrote your book does you no favors. The fact this was a sponsored tour by the NBL and Luc Longley was involved im not that suprised it didnt devolve into the Jordan bashfest that Horace teased.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
It would not matter what they say.

I saw the shyt frfr.
I saw the practices before then.
Plus I saw their deer in headlight.
shook practices before and after as well.

In that.
None of them came in and did shyt on their own like Jordan.
Scottie ol Brad sellers doppelganger face ass better shut all the way the fukk up too. Ol scary soft delusion country bum fukk Popeye geep face ass nikka.
Morherfukker was the naia best player and never did shyt Mike was on. As rhe alternative collegiate level best player in the naia.

Bobby knight is not telling the trailblazers. Well play him at center then for you scottie. Stop the cap. You was green and a deer in headlights clone of garbage Brad sellers. Till Mike had to work up the green guys he had. Which is a testament to mj as a motivator. Not your actual game. You played up because you were around Mike. If you were so dope. You would have beat the Lakers for dolo. With a higher resourced lineup than Mike ever had.
on any day as a pro. You would have won with charles. Plus known you not on shyt to Charles. Instead of throwing some country boi misunderstanding of the ring slash goat argument in Charles face. Like you are a goat player. When you not. You got stans that just glazed you. To make you feel better for being soft.
Plus you was too busy trying to flaug with females to be focused frfr. After getting fame directly from being next to Mike.
To go pay attention to sound financial advice. From Mike when Mike only made 2.3 himself.
Way before the thirty mil. When Mike revolutionized business on all fronts from tax code to image and likeness to thr full gamut.
Influencing everything from the model cars anyone drove. To pioneering the suv singlehandedly with the blazer. To the now heavy horse power Two door with the zr1 corvette. To anything else found relevent in business and ownership as a advancement. That is from jordan. Yet you ignoring the actual real American business pioneer. In real time too.
Mike told you what the deal is and you overthought and made the wrong choice from contract to health injuries. Where as a consumer we could tell and you schlup'd it. Instead of accepting leadership at point guard.
to open it up for kukoc. To give you all a mega whip and make it easier in all of you.
Instead you logged jammed the frontcourt. False platooning yourself at the three. Instead of proving you were a leader and taking over at the one.
You schlup'd and are still mad.

The fanbase and everyone could see it.
Plus refused to get surgery when it was needed. Out of contract dispute. When reinsdork told Michael way worse inflammatory things publically. when Mike was injured with his foot injury.
Yet what did you do as grown six.nine nikka.

You pouted. Just like that soft ass migraine headache shyt.

Drink some water and have a Tylenol nikka.

A headache.. you could bought a detroit golddigger with you.
to a back lot in detroit and got rid of that during halftime.

What did you do.
Cry on the bench the whole game.

To the point.

We did not let that hold you back. We just tried to gloss over your bytchass country podunk town nikkadom.
That you had a father sick as hell and you did not rise up. Boi...if you do not stop.

You the softest nba multi champion in history.

Of course you wanna go on tour. After mj son made you a gelding and put you in yo place. Mike ain't have to say shyt. Mike kid low key light weight sonned you.

Horace need to stop too.
Yo gripe with fukk'n Krause and reinsdork.
Pip too.

Longley just the beneficiary of being tall, white and safe.

If they do not stop.

Unless you gon give us. Your footage from your incredible endorsement deals. That warranted taping everything. Before vlog'n was a mainstream ideal and completely taboo and also made fun of. Yet the nonvisionary. Ungrateful to be there nikkaz now wanna talk. You should have let your game do the talking for you back them. To get all the shyt video taped to have proof.

Miss me with the bullshyt. As I seen Michael Jordan since I was little as fukk. Be as approachable a superstar given his draw. [ My best friend on his eighth bday. Was like I wish to become best friends woth Michael Jordan. Then became friends with jordan. That my trickle down effect meeting of mj as an adult. Is coli false narrative misguided comedic lore. ]
While also out working any bull. I never saw scottie or Horace down there.
for six hours past practice being over still out there. Numerous days like Mike.

They better stop.

They not even on the level to understand.
Any amenity they got is from jordan. As they have no frame of reference. to know wtf they talembout. As far as succeeding in the nba for dolo. From the first tip off.

Not a rampup.

Scottie
Horace
Luc

From first nba game tipoff.

Art Barr
:dead: This shyt is too real. Too raw for the coli. :mjlol:

You not wrong tho. This is nothing but truth. Pippen just seems like a bitter jaded weirdo. Which is funny the bron stans are rushing in here to defend this. They’re the main ones who like to diminish the contributions of all of LeBrons former teammates.

“Ol country bumpkin geep faced nikka” :dead:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These dudes dumb as hell for burning the bridge with MJ for literally no reason lol

Say what u want about Rodman, but he coulda easily felt a way about MJ putting all his personal business out there. Difference is, he lives his truths whether right or wrong, and doesnt give a fukk lol.

Pippen didnt even look bad in that shyt outside of the 94 sitting out game shyt, and he been getting flack about that decades lol i guess he didnt want a newer generation seeing his hoe-ish side but the truth ia da truth :yeshrug:

They also highlighted how he gutted it out in game 6 of da finals when he could barely run or jump:yeshrug:

He haa no argument here