Scottie Pippen, Luc Longley, Horace Grant to go on "No Bull Tour" A response to the last dance.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Did these old dudes have their tour yet? Look, I get it, anyone's free to express their opinion. But without Mike these dudes would be ringless. Except Dennis, who won before Mike, but I don't remember him being bitter about Mike anyway.

The rest of these guys? What are they winning exactly? Mike inherited a team full of crackheads, lol, when Pippen joined them couple years later his rookie year was subpar at best.

He taught Pippen everything he can, but some things can't be taught. While Pippen had a lot of arrogance, that didn't translate into playoffs enough. Blazers kept failing in important playoff games where Pippen was supposed to mentor his team with his championship experience. You put old Mike in Portland and they beat the Lakers in game 7.
What in the fukk does that have to do with them telling their side of the story from the documentary?

The stances that dudes in here take in defending everything related to Jordan and how he acted will never not be hilarious and corny.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Bryan Danielson can't help it, it's that 9er blood running through his veins. Same reason Deebo & Aiyuk act like hoes :pachaha:

Watching them crash and burn this season as the window closes will hopefully humble breh :wow:

Every time we thunp yall….. I pour a cup of your tears over my medium well done steak and eat it with a side of garlic spinach and cream corn with some sparking cider

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What in the fukk does that have to do with them telling their side of the story from the documentary?

The stances that dudes in here take in defending everything related to Jordan and how he acted will never not be hilarious and corny.
It's been over 4 years. The general public has moved on from the documentary.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:francis: @Bryan Danielson Just save us some trouble, and go align yourself with the Funboys and Kitties fanbases. :ufdup:

Acting just like they do :smh: :snoop:

I refuse

They your opps….. we in alignment so they my opps too:ufdup:

The funboys and kitties would take your stance so you’re more aligned with them right now than me:hubie:

Kitties and Funboys will lie and love the lies….. I’m just sharing #TheTruth

b. woods

Peace
Daps
They your opps….. we in alignment so they my opps too:ufdup:

That alignment is on shaky grounds due to your behavior, Bryan. :ufdup:

@NOSaintsFan02 Talk you ya mans. :ufdup:

The funboys and kitties would take your stance so you’re more aligned with them right now than me:hubie:

:stopitslime: Trolling, being messy and passive-aggressive, posting with an agenda, and participating in bullshyt, pointless stan wars is the type of behavior those nut-ass fools are accustomed to. :smh:

Do better, Bryan. :ufdup:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
That alignment is on shaky grounds due to your behavior, Bryan. :ufdup:

@NOSaintsFan02 Talk you ya mans. :ufdup:

:stopitslime: Trolling, being messy and passive-aggressive, posting with an agenda, and participating in bullshyt, pointless stan wars is the type of behavior those nut-ass fools are accustomed to. :smh:

Do better, Bryan. :ufdup:

In the words of Inspektah Dek

“I’m preaching the truth, to young coli black youth”

Not trolling with nothing being said is a lie:hubie:

And our alliance is stronger than ever:blessed: