Scottie Pippen, Luc Longley, Horace Grant to go on "No Bull Tour" A response to the last dance.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
No one could ever answer this :snoop:

Even given a chance again here, nothing

Their say in WHAT. Especially now that it’s come out they DONT have a side, bc as we’ve pointed out there is no ‘other side’ of factual events documented with statistics and video. ‘The stats say Jordan averaged 40 a game in the 93 finals. But let’s hear their side :jbhmm: ‘. Ngga yous a goofy

James is close to retiring and gets/got a lot of shyt for "Klutch propaganda" valid or not, and so the insecurities of what-about-Jeffrey will continue to percolate for the next couple years in all forms. You saw it in the recent KG balco thread, which immediately became a what-about-Jeffrey comparison.

On James' retirement year it'll likely reach peak mid-2000s Kobe vs Jeffrey/Shaq/Everyone stan warfare from the Sohh era.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Stop shyt-posting. Jordan did the most with the least amount of all star help than any all time superstar in history. Only one who did more with less was Hakeem but Jordan has 3 times as many rings.
Who did he play? he had the best team in every finals. They also 50 games without him and reached the conference semi finals without him. Poor Jordan.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This is why I don't fukk with NBA anymore. Its players are full of bytches. For a team sport, it's constant nag nag nag nag nag nag nag from a bunch of prima donnas, regardless of generation. This shyt was decades ago and they're still hashing out beef and spreading gossip like they got t*ts and a p*ssy. You would never see this shyt from football because it truly takes a team to win the chip.

Also note that Rodman's not there. My favorite basketball player besides Olajuwon. You never see Hakeem dissing folks. He just trains the new gen when he gets the opportunity. You never see this bytch behavior from Rodman either. He's always grateful and the ultimate teammate. Look at their behavior versus Dennis.

Gatdamn, baskeball is such a fakkit sport.
HOF post

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
It's true but MJ is 1-9 without Pip in the playoffs so I can see why he feels a type of way. :yeshrug:

MJ should show more appreciation towards him

Why do ya'll act like MJ played 9 seasons without Pippen and didn't win shyt?

84 - Rookie year
85 - Broken foot; missed 60 games and came back in the playoffs to drop 60
86 - First full year after Rookie
87 - Pippen got drafted (never started; played 20 mins a nigh)
88 - Pippen didn't start almost half the season
89 - Pippen First year starting
90 - First championship together

Pippen play more games than MJ before getting a ring

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Calm down it's not about me. :mjgrin:

It's about how Pippen feels. Right or wrong, he clearly feels underappreciated and the last dance pushed him over the edge.

As others have said, Jordan was fair to Pippen, giving him credit for his role on the Bulls.

But nothing Jordan says will help. No man wants his legacy to be "sidekick for another nikka".

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Who did he play? he had the best team in every finals. They also 50 games without him and reached the conference semi finals without him. Poor Jordan.
Any finals team with MJ is going to be the favorite, how could it be any other way?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm not going to dignify Scottie's nonsense by commenting on it, since only the most virulent Joran haters will put any stock in it, and those of us who were actually there and know the story understand how much he lies about certain things but I wonder what the catalyst for this is. Like I wonder if he had an agent who told him hey, look at Trump. Most people in the world hate his guts but he has millions of dummies he can capitalize off of. So let's say 600 million people globally have positive feelings about Jordan. And let's say you get 5 million Jordan haters to listen to your story, buy your book, etc. Sure that's a tiny percentage compared to those who admire Jordan, but it's still $$$. Like the Kardashians. Most think they're talentless trash but when you're dealing with pools of hundreds of millions of people, you only need a couple million suckers to give you money, and associating yourself with the most highly regarded athlete in history, especially as a former teammate, gives you a certain standing that you can use to capitalize off of the tiny, but loud, pool of hardcore Jordan haters. Mix that with Scottie's real bitterness and you can see how something like this comes about.

That is exactly the mine of tabloid grocier rag gossip media business plan. That scottie is up to.
It is like the owner of Virgin. Went I to cola based beverages or cola based pop.

To capitalize on it being a multi billion dollar industry. Where he was pr'd saying. All I need is ten percent of the cola business to be a quiet rich man.

Art Barr

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only Bron stans bring up da the 1-9 without Pippen stuff because it's there way to respond to Lebron's finals record lol. It's disgenerous as fukk.

No one who actually watched MJ play or even watched his youtube highlights could honestly believe that man was only winning a chip if Pippen was around lol

I understand part of it is trolling, but saying shyt like that just makes u lose credbility :yeshrug: .

Bron's finals losses deserve more context as well but that Finals loss vs Dallas alone is a gigantic stain on his resume that could never really be justified no matter what lol