Scottie Pippen, Luc Longley, Horace Grant to go on "No Bull Tour" A response to the last dance.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
You mean HOF players(s), all stars and a HOF coach.
Pippen was the only player MJ played with that was an All Star at the same time he was. If you’re gonna give Phil Jackson all that credit, how come he couldn’t win when it was just Kobe?
Was it false? We know Pip ain’t better than MJ but fact is he found more success minus MJ than MJ had success minus him
Jordan’s Bulls teams from 84-87 and his Wizards teams had nowhere near the talent Pippen’s Rockets and Blazers teams had.

LastSecondRuger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End
Who is downplaying his contributions?

Everyone acknowledges his impact. Even a guy people say trashed him, says he wouldn't be the player he was without him and praises him.

Cats get the :beli: when they throw out disingenuous arguments like the 1-9 record shyt.
how can a fact be disingenuous

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Pippen was the only player MJ played with that was an All Star at the same time he was. If you’re gonna give Phil Jackson all that credit, how come he couldn’t win when it was just Kobe?

Jordan’s Bulls teams from 84-87 and his Wizards teams had nowhere near the talent Pippen’s Rockets and Blazers teams had.
But it is Jordan, how much talent does he need? I thought he needed no help. Now he needs all-stars interesting

Daps
But it is Jordan, how much talent does he need? I thought he needed no help. Now he needs all-stars interesting
Stop shyt-posting. Jordan did the most with the least amount of all star help than any all time superstar in history. Only one who did more with less was Hakeem but Jordan has 3 times as many rings.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

giphy.gif

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Ok, so we’re half way down a plat thread. Numerous people have ambiguously thrown this out. So it’s about time we ask:

What exactly are the propagandized points and ‘narratives’?

And be specific. No young ngga babble. No jokes, no memes, no emotions. Just specific examples to make a specific point, like an adult :beli:

No one could ever answer this :snoop:

Your post said you listed inaccuracies. Where are the inaccuracies?
Even given a chance again here, nothing

The last dance was created to further the narrative of jordan greatness, at the very least his team mates should have the right to have their say.
I see no issues with the documentary all jordan fanatics are having issues with it

Their say in WHAT. Especially now that it’s come out they DONT have a side, bc as we’ve pointed out there is no ‘other side’ of factual events documented with statistics and video. ‘The stats say Jordan averaged 40 a game in the 93 finals. But let’s hear their side :jbhmm: ‘. Ngga yous a goofy

Loggie

All Star
Daps
This is why I don't fukk with NBA anymore. Its players are full of bytches. For a team sport, it's constant nag nag nag nag nag nag nag from a bunch of prima donnas, regardless of generation. This shyt was decades ago and they're still hashing out beef and spreading gossip like they got t*ts and a p*ssy. You would never see this shyt from football because it truly takes a team to win the chip.

Also note that Rodman's not there. My favorite basketball player besides Olajuwon. You never see Hakeem dissing folks. He just trains the new gen when he gets the opportunity. You never see this bytch behavior from Rodman either. He's always grateful and the ultimate teammate. Look at their behavior versus Dennis.

Gatdamn, baskeball is such a fakkit sport.
Men have changed so much in the last 30-50 years unfortunately. After the 60’s, jail, lack of jobs after Vietnam, crack killed our fathers.

A bunch of babies being made with no guidance. Mother working two jobs and this is what we have now. A bunch of men who gossip.
:scust:
I guess them boys need the money. They want to tell their story and get paid. Can’t be mad at them honestly.
:manny:

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
I'm not going to dignify Scottie's nonsense by commenting on it, since only the most virulent Joran haters will put any stock in it, and those of us who were actually there and know the story understand how much he lies about certain things but I wonder what the catalyst for this is. Like I wonder if he had an agent who told him hey, look at Trump. Most people in the world hate his guts but he has millions of dummies he can capitalize off of. So let's say 600 million people globally have positive feelings about Jordan. And let's say you get 5 million Jordan haters to listen to your story, buy your book, etc. Sure that's a tiny percentage compared to those who admire Jordan, but it's still $$$. Like the Kardashians. Most think they're talentless trash but when you're dealing with pools of hundreds of millions of people, you only need a couple million suckers to give you money, and associating yourself with the most highly regarded athlete in history, especially as a former teammate, gives you a certain standing that you can use to capitalize off of the tiny, but loud, pool of hardcore Jordan haters. Mix that with Scottie's real bitterness and you can see how something like this comes about.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I'm not going to dignify Scottie's nonsense by commenting on it, since only the most virulent Joran haters will put any stock in it, and those of us who were actually there and know the story understand how much he lies about certain things but I wonder what the catalyst for this is. Like I wonder if he had an agent who told him hey, look at Trump. Most people in the world hate his guts but he has millions of dummies he can capitalize off of. So let's say 600 million people globally have positive feelings about Jordan. And let's say you get 5 million Jordan haters to listen to your story, buy your book, etc. Sure that's a tiny percentage compared to those who admire Jordan, but it's still $$$. Like the Kardashians. Most think they're talentless trash but when you're dealing with pools of hundreds of millions of people, you only need a couple million suckers to give you money, and associating yourself with the most highly regarded athlete in history, especially as a former teammate, gives you a certain standing that you can use to capitalize off of the tiny, but loud, pool of hardcore Jordan haters. Mix that with Scottie's real bitterness and you can see how something like this comes about.

This is probably true

That’s why I posted the pics of various stages of Pippen being cool with and even having that same reverence for MJ.

Pip clearly has some financial issues. The bad contract plus a bad wife who got half and who’s going after (and I believe got) some of his pension. And this is not to clown it’s just being real for people who actually were there, have followed him, etc. I’ve never truly believed, that HE believed, any of the shyt he’s saying. It does come across as a financial play.

Scottie at his heart is a nice dude man. He’s never been believable trying to be mean. Whether with Jordan, Barkley, even in last dance his treatment of Jerry Krause came off as him just trying to copy Mike. Oakley roughed him up, Pip cried to the team when Cartwright called in out for sitting out, etc.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
This is probably true

That’s why I posted the pics of various stages of Pippen being cool with and even having that same reverence for MJ.

Pip clearly has some financial issues. The bad contract plus a bad wife who got half and who’s going after (and I believe got) some of his pension. And this is not to clown it’s just being real for people who actually were there, have followed him, etc. I’ve never truly believed, that HE believed, any of the shyt he’s saying. It does come across as a financial play.

Scottie at his heart is a nice dude man. He’s never been believable trying to be mean. Whether with Jordan, Barkley, even in last dance his treatment of Jerry Krause came off as him just trying to copy Mike. Oakley roughed him up, Pip cried to the team when Cartwright called in out for sitting out, etc.
This has a good breakdown of Scottie's nonsense.

Now, even after having Scottie's lies exposed as such, you'll have people that don't care and will give it credibility because of not liking MJ. No one has to like anyone they don't want to, but when you further propaganda you know isn't true because of it, is when it turns to bytch shyt. These sorts of people I immediately disregard and ignore.

When you mention Michael Jordan, you have to mention Scottie Pippen - Michael Jordan.

Heavily praised Pip in Hall of Fame induction

Jordan helped induct Pippen into HOF. During his speech Scottie said "MJ you have touched so many people's lives but none like mine. Thank you for being the best teammate"

I could go on and on. Nothing MJ said about Pip in the Last Dance wasn't true, but Jordan still praised him heavily as well. Additionally, MJ allowed things in that would potentially be harmful to his legacy because he felt it was part of the story. No one was uncriticized in it, even Jordan.

Finally, people talk about TLD being Jordan centric. Well DUH. It's Michael Jordan. That's who 99% of the people watching it want to see, which is why it's the most watched documentary ever. Imagine a TLD told from Scottie and Horace's perspective with like a few mins of Jordan. 😂.