Scottie Pippen, Luc Longley, Horace Grant to go on "No Bull Tour" A response to the last dance.

Coli Hoecomb

Trollin' in my 64'
Daps
Reppin
East Coast All Stars
2 things
- is Horace Grant doing all that talking while wearing Js ?
- Jordan's junior son looks a bit too much like him:patrice:
Wow he really is wearing Jordans. Thats hilarious:russ:. :manny: Scottie has books to sell so I get why hes doing this and Horace is his best friend so I get that too. Not sure why Longley is there but with his name value, Im sure this tour will sell out major arenas :troll::deadrose:

Last edited:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Athletes have ego. If you got no arrogance you'll be just a nice guy taking L's. They are free to speak their mind if there are actually people coming to see them.

With that said, them dudes didn't win shyt without Mike. Pippen was on a loaded Blazers team taking L's. Horace only got a championship in 2001 with the Lakers that were too damn unstoppable even if Horace wasn't there. And Longley retired from NBA couple seasons after 98.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jordan stans and fanatics are really going out sad on this one. That last dance was a propaganda documentary all told from MJ perspective to inflate his ego this has been clearly established already. Here are just some inaccuracies and misrepresentations.
1.Bill Cartwright, the starting center on the Bulls’ first three-peat team, and an assistant coach on The Last Dance team, was reportedly unimpressed with the series, citing it as pure entertainment

2.Some experts even came to the defense of Jerry Krause, criticizing Jordan for intentionally delaying the start of the production until Krause passed away in 2017 in order to prevent him from being able to explain his own version of events. Sports Illustrated, who previously blasted Jordan for foolishly pursuing a sabbatical in professional baseball during his NBA prime continued to criticize Jordan in another objective analysis by questioning his handpicked narratives during the docu-series, calling him “cruel”, and said Krause deserved better treatment in the series

The series was entertainment nothing more nothing less
Your post said you listed inaccuracies. Where are the inaccuracies?

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Horace at least has a valid reason to be critical of the doc because he claims he wasnt the source for Sam Smith's book. You can also make the claim that he and Craig Hodges have made that Jordan shouldnt have made his comments about the hotel cocaine incident or let it be included. So he can set the record straight on that but what else is there for him to complain about? That said i'm all for hearing more behind the scenes stuff and fleshing out the story. Luc mentioned in his doc that he and Michael have friendly and warm exchanges now, and that there wasnt room for that when they played together. Clearly Scottie and Horace are involved because theyre getting paid and its a free Australian vacation.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
The last dance was created to further the narrative of jordan greatness, at the very least his team mates should have the right to have their say.
I see no issues with the documentary all jordan fanatics are having issues with it

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Jordan shoulda outright condemned his son for the larsa situation. It’s too much for Scottie to live under his shadow to the point that hiss son steals Scottie’s wife. Come on.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Whatever you may think about MJ, but when it seems like everybody who used to rock with you no longer does, you gotta take at yourself and know you hold a lot of the blame.

The only cat that has a seemingly good relationship with Jordan is Rodman, and that nikka is best buds with Kim Jong Un. :mjlol:
Seem like its just the 2 biggest bishes on the squad. Pippen is 100% jealousy. Scottie Pippen wouldn't be near top 50 or 75 without Jordan. Jordan made Pippen, bot the other way around.

Im still trying to figure out what in the last dance was a lie. Horace mad cuz mj sad he leaked info to a reporter. And Pippen felt minimized. No lies was told about Pippen.

The more time passes, I begin to feel sympathy for Larsa. Dealin with thst b1tch n1gga couldn't be easy

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
This is why I don't fukk with NBA anymore. Its players are full of bytches. For a team sport, it's constant nag nag nag nag nag nag nag from a bunch of prima donnas, regardless of generation. This shyt was decades ago and they're still hashing out beef and spreading gossip like they got t*ts and a p*ssy. You would never see this shyt from football because it truly takes a team to win the chip.

Also note that Rodman's not there. My favorite basketball player besides Olajuwon. You never see Hakeem dissing folks. He just trains the new gen when he gets the opportunity. You never see this bytch behavior from Rodman either. He's always grateful and the ultimate teammate. Look at their behavior versus Dennis.

Gatdamn, baskeball is such a fakkit sport.
I know right. Seeing the cowboys fail every year is much more enjoyable as a sports fan.