Scottie Pippen, Luc Longley, Horace Grant to go on "No Bull Tour" A response to the last dance.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
until proven otherwise I can’t say this is anything other than a quick money grab capitalizing on renewed interest in the bulls dynasty, which they’re more than entitled to do IMO…the impression I get (from the very existence of a Luc-centered Last Dance doc) is that Longley’s relative fame in Australia is so outsized compared to here, that this isn’t as absurd as it seems in that context

I won’t just automatically assume Ho Grant and Luc will be on some overly abrasive fukk Mike shyt….now Pip on the other hand :mjlol: …somewhere along the line recently the weight of 2nd Player Syndrome has psychologically broken the man…he’s been acting like a wrassler that turned heel on his more over tag team partner…but I’ll let it play out before I completely trash the whole thing lol

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I remember when the doc was being shown in ESPN, Shannon came on Undisputed and said he talked with Horace Grant who had A LOT of things to say that he felt were wrong with the doc

There was a point in the discussion with Skip where Shannon said he was told information from Horace that he didn't feel comfortable saying on TV at that time.. I'm assuming during the tour he'll say it

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
200w.gif

Please come back MJ. Leading a team is too hard :sadcam:

Daps
I remember when the doc was being shown in ESPN, Shannon came on Undisputed and said he talked with Horace Grant who had A LOT of things to say that he felt were wrong with the doc

There was a point in the discussion with Skip where Shannon said he was told information from Horace that he didn't feel comfortable saying on TV at that time.. I'm assuming during the tour he'll say it
Michael Jordan averaged more points in the finals than Pippen and Grant… Combined. Who cares what these nikkas is talking about

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These are former NBA players.
The coli definitely believes them over anyone else because they're pro athletes and they actually experienced the truth.

Finally, we can all agree on something.
Long lasting coli peace is finally here.
:wow:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Michael Jordan averaged more points in the finals than Pippen and Grant… Combined. Who cares what these nikkas is talking about
This is a team sport kid lol.. teammates have their own perspective, or apparently they aren't allowed to have it when it comes to Jordan

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
  • Scottie Pippen and Horace Grant bought homes close to one another, they bought the same breed dogs and the same model Mercedes, Grant’s white and Pippen’s black. They shopped for clothes together and on game days would call one another a half-dozen times, even discussing what clothes each would wear to the game.

• They were married within weeks of each other and were each other's best man.

• They share the same agent, and they vacation together in the summer. They went out together at every road stop, and in the Bulls' yearbook, when Pippen was asked, "Who would you take with you if you were going to the moon?" he responded: "Horace Grant."

• The relationship between the two rookies became an infatuation of sorts. “Scottie is like my twin brother,” explained Grant, who already had a twin brother, Harvey, also an NBA player.

• “Scottie called in one day and skipped practice because his cat died,” recalled former trainer Mark Pfeil. “Horace called about fifteen minutes later and said he was with Scottie because of the grieving. Johnny Bach, our assistant coach, was absolutely furious. He got Horace on the phone and said, ‘You get here. You oughta throw the cat in the garbage can.’ Horace, when the team got together, wanted to have a moment of silence for Scottie’s cat.”

What the fukk is this smh

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I’d want him to say that my son fukking your ex wife was foul and I should have publicly rebuked and disowned him for that flagrant bullshyt.

Or something to that effect

Some of you nggas are not cut from the same cloth. At ALL. Imagine being a grown man thinking this shyt

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Jordan had his propaganda documentary with all his narratives and point of view

Ok, so we’re half way down a plat thread. Numerous people have ambiguously thrown this out. So it’s about time we ask:

What exactly are the propagandized points and ‘narratives’?

And be specific. No young ngga babble. No jokes, no memes, no emotions. Just specific examples to make a specific point, like an adult :beli:

Daps
Doesn't Bron do this plus lead in every other category too?
Bron has done this when? Lmao my guy, Kyrie(Brons Pippen) outplayed the unanimous mvp and was far and away the second best player in the finals.

Anthony Davis averaged 25/11/3 with 2 blocks in the nba finals in 2020

Wade averaged over 20 during their run together

Lol so no Lebron does not do this with his hof teammates

adexkola

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
A father’s advice is you should never carry on like a female over another man :scust:. A fathers advice would be never let outside noise effect your mfin integrity :scust:

So, if this was you in 1994….

NN6l.gif

And this was still you in 2010….

FxRe0CdXoAAWOhN.jpg:large

And this was STILL you in 2016….

hqdefault.jpg

Dont let your bitterness with the choices YOU made make you switch up. Idgaf how famous a ngga is you should never lose your integrity. If yall don’t get that and still co-sign some cuck beta energy maybe yall are the ‘fatherless’ ones

No one with a father give a fukk about all this bullshyt you saying :pachaha:

If a grown man wants to speak his mind, that's his right. A grown man as accomplished as Puppet, Grant or Luc? Have at it, tell your side of the story

Again, if you have an issue with any of that, and what I said... hit dogs holler :lolbron: