Scottie Pippen, Luc Longley, Horace Grant to go on "No Bull Tour" A response to the last dance.

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
horace grant's point in a ex bulls players panel interview on yt was that pippen sitting out shouldnt have been in the doc because jordan wasnt on the team at the time. its literally the dumbest point imaginable and its not surprising coming from someone who went to clemson. you're not going to get a detailed breakdown of the doc and how it was specifically unfair to scottie because it wasnt unfair to scottie.

all youre going to get out of horace is a generic take of scottie was great, the doc was bs. the doc showed the highs and lows of their careers and the things that they had to overcome to win titles.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Jordan stans and fanatics are really going out sad on this one. That last dance was a propaganda documentary all told from MJ perspective to inflate his ego this has been clearly established already. Here are just some inaccuracies and misrepresentations.
1.Bill Cartwright, the starting center on the Bulls’ first three-peat team, and an assistant coach on The Last Dance team, was reportedly unimpressed with the series, citing it as pure entertainment

2.Some experts even came to the defense of Jerry Krause, criticizing Jordan for intentionally delaying the start of the production until Krause passed away in 2017 in order to prevent him from being able to explain his own version of events. Sports Illustrated, who previously blasted Jordan for foolishly pursuing a sabbatical in professional baseball during his NBA prime continued to criticize Jordan in another objective analysis by questioning his handpicked narratives during the docu-series, calling him “cruel”, and said Krause deserved better treatment in the series

The series was entertainment nothing more nothing less

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
This is why I don't fukk with NBA anymore. Its players are full of bytches. For a team sport, it's constant nag nag nag nag nag nag nag from a bunch of prima donnas, regardless of generation. This shyt was decades ago and they're still hashing out beef and spreading gossip like they got t*ts and a p*ssy. You would never see this shyt from football because it truly takes a team to win the chip.

Also note that Rodman's not there. My favorite basketball player besides Olajuwon. You never see Hakeem dissing folks. He just trains the new gen when he gets the opportunity. You never see this bytch behavior from Rodman either. He's always grateful and the ultimate teammate. Look at their behavior versus Dennis.

"For me, I was just more there for the ride, pretty much. I wanted to win championships with these guys. I would go to war for these guys any time of the day. It was just sad the fact that we could have come back and won a fourth championship very easily," Rodman said.

Gatdamn, baskeball is such a fakkit sport.

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
No one with a father give a fukk about all this bullshyt you saying :pachaha:

If a grown man wants to speak his mind, that's his right. A grown man as accomplished as Puppet, Grant or Luc? Have at it, tell your side of the story

Again, if you have an issue with any of that, and what I said... hit dogs holler :lolbron:

:pachaha:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jordan stans and fanatics are really going out sad on this one. That last dance was a propaganda documentary all told from MJ perspective to inflate his ego this has been clearly established already. Here are just some inaccuracies and misrepresentations.
1.Bill Cartwright, the starting center on the Bulls’ first three-peat team, and an assistant coach on The Last Dance team, was reportedly unimpressed with the series, citing it as pure entertainment

2.Some experts even came to the defense of Jerry Krause, criticizing Jordan for intentionally delaying the start of the production until Krause passed away in 2017 in order to prevent him from being able to explain his own version of events. Sports Illustrated, who previously blasted Jordan for foolishly pursuing a sabbatical in professional baseball during his NBA prime continued to criticize Jordan in another objective analysis by questioning his handpicked narratives during the docu-series, calling him “cruel”, and said Krause deserved better treatment in the series

The series was entertainment nothing more nothing less
You made this post at 4 in the morning only one sad here is you :mjlol:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

LMAOOOOOOO I aint know MJ was talkin bout em nikkas like that while retired. Imagine a player said something like that today. He said those nikkas crumbled under the lights and was constantly choking :mjlol:

Pippen gets overrated AND underrated

He was a great overall player who was smart,had intangibles and was very key in the bulls 6 titles.He also froze up in late game situations,was a terrible clutch performer and wasn't a leader.He needed mj just as much as mj needed him

The 93-94 bulls overachieved.Pip,grant,bj armstrong had career years,the title core was still together and they were motivated cuz everybody thought the bulls would fall off without mike.I never thought they'd do anything in the playoffs cuz pippen froze up in the clutch.That's why he was the perfect #2 to mike pip use to be shook when the game was on the line.The 94-95 bulls were below average no grant and a couple vets retired they use to get mopped while pip put up those same stats.People always omit that season

Pippen was a good all around player who gets highly overrated.He could not score at an elite level either,was a below average ft & jump shooter and froze up in crunch time

Kobe,Jordan,Curry,Durant can score at elite levels not scottie pippen

I never understood why pippen was mad about not getting the last shot, when he froze up in crunch time every rip he did this same thing vs the pacers in the '98 ecf missed 2 ft's that would iced the game/series then reggie hit a 3 pacers win.

Before kukoc shot pippen bricked a 3 off the backboard for a shot clock violation,then Ewing hit the game tying bucket. Pippen the most non clutch star I ever watched, he delusional & selfish thinking he should of taken the last shot especially when kukoc had hit 2-3 game winners that season

Fam non clutch shaky ass really thought he should of taken the last shot cuz “Jordan was gone” :dwillhuh: anybody who actually watched pippen knew this dude had no clutch whatsoever , what a selfish hoe ass nikka I never rocked with his overrated ass personally

Keep it a buck it’s Scottie pippen

Overrated defender, I saw penny ,grant hill
& others (mashburn,Wilkins)give him that work. Non clutch , shot 36 % ,fg 23 %from 3 in the FINALS

Offensive iso game was trash, he was a slasher ,open court player ,jumper was garbage , the most non clutch player I ever watched if it’s crunch time pippen guaranteed to do nothin.

:sas1:

If you know you know