Scottie Pippen, Luc Longley, Horace Grant to go on "No Bull Tour" A response to the last dance.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
I mean they got the right to refute the shyt . I hope they do well I guess. Just don’t know why anybody would go see this. But at the same time people will go for whatever MJ stories they have

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But you just said Scottie can elevate a mediocre team into a good team, now saying with no Horace Grant they were mediocre completely countering what you said.

Also you are showing that MJ's return helped elevate a mediocre team into a good team as the Bulls went on a run after he came back, again countering your previous points.
w=360

By his logic, Horace is the one that can turn a mediocre team to a great team. shyt, he and Pip joined MJ the same year. Went to the Magic and they went to the finals immediately.:whoo:

And 55 wins and a 2nd round appearance isn't a great team :russ:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Nobody would know or care who any of those dudes were had they not played with Michael Jordan.

Pip was a great complementary player.

If he goes to any team other than the Bulls, not a top 50/75 player of all time for certain, and doesn't develop into the player he became by playing against and with MJ in practices and games.

This novelty tour will do 2-3 dates before their responses get views on the internet, and interest dies down and they cancel the rest of the tour.

This is like the bullshyt tour that the racist scumbag Charlie Sheen went on years back.

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Whatever you may think about MJ, but when it seems like everybody who used to rock with you no longer does, you gotta take at yourself and know you hold a lot of the blame.

The only cat that has a seemingly good relationship with Jordan is Rodman, and that nikka is best buds with Kim Jong Un. :mjlol:

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
These nikkaz look pathetic. No wonder Zeke and Bad Boy pistons didn't respect them outside of Jordan