Scottie Pippen, Luc Longley, Horace Grant to go on "No Bull Tour" A response to the last dance.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Watch how the same folks who regarded every single verb and noun spoken by jordan to be the absolute truth and facts dismiss out of hand what these guys have to say, they select and choose which star players team mates and peers they want to agree with all to support their narrative. This guys deserve to have their full say and have their views heard every bit as jordan.

I promise they don’t :heh: Tf are we doing here

You young nggas are such product of “narratives” and frivolous debate you think everything needs to be a debate.

You’re talking as if this was a reality show where footage was doctored. These are real events and real footage of things that really happened and were really chronicled. We do not need ‘their side’. Their side of WHAT ngga. ‘Jordan dropped 60 how’d YOU feel tho’. Like tf are you even talking about

I’m noticing it’s a youth thing, see it with 2Pac stories. Some figures from back in the day had such amazing stories that young nggas would rather call it a lie. But can’t be specific to save their life

‘Their truth’ like they abuse victims or some shyt

Uno

Superstar
Daps
I promise they don’t :heh: Tf are we doing here

You young nggas are such product of “narratives” and frivolous debate you think everything needs to be a debate.

You’re talking as if this was a reality show where footage was doctored. These are real events and real footage of things that really happened and were really chronicled. We do not need ‘their side’. Their side of WHAT ngga. ‘Jordan dropped 60 how’d YOU feel tho’. Like tf are you even talking about

I’m noticing it’s a youth thing, see it with 2Pac stories. Some figures from back in the day had such amazing stories that young nggas would rather call it a lie. But can’t be specific to save their life

‘Their truth’ like they abuse victims or some shyt

Old heads idolize these dudes a little too much. I don't hear anything but him, its all lies :wrist:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
94-95 without Scottie would have been a lottery team. they started 23-25 with the loss of HG.

93-94 bulls without scottie would have been mediocre and with him they were great.

yes 93-94 bulls were a great team. ECSF 55 wins is a great team

u can’t overlook the loss of HG. it’s why they were mediocre before mj returned and also why they didn’t make it past the second round in 95
But you just said Scottie can elevate a mediocre team into a good team, now saying with no Horace Grant they were mediocre completely countering what you said.

Also you are showing that MJ's return helped elevate a mediocre team into a good team as the Bulls went on a run after he came back, again countering your previous points.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

nikka SAID HE DIDNT EVEN GIVE MJ
CONDOLENCES WHEN HIS POPS DIED....

WHAT WAS THE POINT OF MAKING THAT PUBLIC?
THAT WAS BASICALLY HIM TELLING THE WORLD
WHAT HE THINKS OF MIKE.

GLOVES WERE OFF.

:devil:
:evil:

They having moment silences for his kitty cat but no condolences for your dead pops. What is wrong with this nikka.

:mjlol:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nikka SAID HE DIDNT EVEN GIVE MJ
CONDOLENCES WHEN HIS POPS DIED....

WHAT WAS THE POINT OF MAKING THAT PUBLIC?
THAT WAS BASICALLY HIM TELLING THE WORLD
WHAT HE THINKS OF MIKE.

GLOVES WERE OFF.

:devil:
:evil:

Smith said “it’s over” between Jordan and Pippen after what the latter revealed in his book about the former’s father’s passing. The veteran media talent spoke with Jordan in November 2021.

“His father passed away after the first three-peat,” Smith said. “So you had year one without Michael Jordan, year two. You had the three years you were with him for the second three-peat to express your condolences. You never did it. Michael Jordan never even thought about that until he saw it, and then he realized, ‘Wait a minute, you didn’t give me condolences on purpose. I didn’t even think about this.’ He’s (Pippen) crossed the line. Him and Jordan, it’s over. Take it from me. It’s over.”
Jordan retired in October 1993 after his father was killed in June. He was mentally and physically exhausted, and many people around the Bulls likely understood why he left the NBA. However, Pippen wasn’t one of them.

“You want to know what selfish is? Selfish is retiring right before the start of training camp when it is too late for the organization to sign free agents,” Pippen wrote in his book.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO