SCOTT D'AMORE FIRED FROM TNA

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

This makes sense. Anthem knows their network, and have TNA to do their little numbers, but there is only so much reach when you air on Fite. Anthem knows this, and they are in the business of having adequate programming for a network like theres. And so if D'amore wanted more budget, or to try to purchase and get more budget infused from other sources, you either: A) pump money into the "indy" number 3, that will never come close to getting a good market share compared to AEW and WWE, which will likely just be futile, or B) D'amore purchases and gets budget infused from other sources, then eventually they will have to negotiate program rights, which will end with either them losing the program, or having to pony up for the program. Versus now, where everything involved with TNA from sponsors, ticket sales, merch, etc. goes to them, as it's all in house.

I completely understand Anthem's position and choice, and D'amore seems like a passionate man on a mission right now, so there was no other option but for him to leave after they turned down his idea of attempting an expansion like that.

Hope he ends up in AEW, he is the mind that is needed there right now.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
How much must have talent is there really even in TNA? I mean there are some good talents there but realistically how many of them are difference makers in AEW and WWE? The AEW women’s roster is even pretty loaded now…
Josh Alexander, Jordynne Grace and Moose (he's gonna be stuck there for a while) are what I would consider imo. They have a number of people who has gain notoriety like Mike Bailey, ABC, The Rascalz, MK Ultra, Tasha, Maclin, Hendry, KiLynn, Giselle and Jake Something that has a lot of up mobility to grow even more. Jordynne is going to get scoped up by WWE when she's done with the company and I could see Josh going to AEW/ROH, if not them, then MLW or NWA is gonna get him.

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Josh Alexander, Jordynne Grace and Moose (he's gonna be stuck there for a while) are what I would consider imo. They have a number of people who has gain notoriety like Mike Bailey, ABC, The Rascalz, MK Ultra, Tasha, Maclin, Hendry, KiLynn, Giselle and Jake Something to has a lot of up mobility to grow even more. Jordynne is going to get scoped up by WWE when she's done with the company and I could see Josh going to AEW/ROH, if not them, then MLW or NWA is gonna get him.
Unless Alexander is ready to give up on having to rely on the grind of the indies to survive, doubt he goes to AEW.

He already turned them down once because he thought he’d just get lost in the shuffle. Which to be fair he’s probably right on that. ROH would be a step down for him.

Only people I would even target if I’m TK are young ones with potential. If they are already mid 30s or older, it would be end of discussion for me. Invest in the future.

So people like ABC, Leon Slater (who I would try VERY hard to get), Trey Miguel, Jordyn Grace, MK Ultra (especially Marsha), KiLynn King, and Xia Brookside

Mustafa Ali and GYV are the two exceptions I would make though. They are basically tailor made for AEW.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Unless Alexander is ready to give up on having to rely on the grind of the indies to survive, doubt he goes to AEW.

He already turned them down once because he thought he’d just get lost in the shuffle. Which to be fair he’s probably right on that. ROH would be a step down for him.

Only people I would even target if I’m TK are young ones with potential. If they are already mid 30s or older, it would be end of discussion for me. Invest in the future.

So people like ABC, Leon Slater (who I would try VERY hard to get), Trey Miguel, Jordyn Grace, MK Ultra (especially Marsha), KiLynn King, and Xia Brookside

Mustafa Ali and GYV are the two exceptions I would make though. They are basically tailor made for AEW.
Mustafa and GYV aren't signed, so I can imagine that he's already looking at their direction. With Trey, I would also get Wentz and Myron, so essentially you cover the tag team and trios, while you can have the three also go after singles titles if needed (I really just want someone to sign Myron).

Just of the response of Jordynne's appearance in the Royal Rumble, she's gonna be a star in either company she sets foot in. TNA did the right thing on making that course correction, after Tessa crashed the fukk out and made her the face of the Knockouts division.

With Josh, I think that was before TNA start building him up to be the face of the company and given with the current situation, it wouldn't surprise me if offers come back around to him, he might entertain it. A lot has changed since 2021 when Ethan went to AEW, while Josh stayed. I would say he would fair well in AEW now than if he would've gone to them in 2021.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
This has to be some sort of MeToo type situation.

I can't believe they'd just drop the best thing to happen to that fed just like that.

I knew he was into some weird shyt when I saw him with the tranny. :scust:

Who knows what the hell he was doing backstage on his Great Value Vince McMahon shyt.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I can't believe they'd just drop the best thing to happen to that fed just like that.

I can believe it. He made a power play and lost. Reminds me of when Pat Croce was forced to leave the Sixers after they made the finals in 2001 because he told the owner of Comcast that he wanted to be CEO.

Kinda tough to keep someone around after they attempt a takeover.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these marks really don’t realize it’s the wrestling business not wrestling friends :mjlol: