SCOTT D'AMORE FIRED FROM TNA

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Man what are they doing unless he was doing something that put the company at risk/danger he should be running the show.

This is a strange decision, it’s almost like they never liked him and used him to do the grunt work and as soon as TNA started making some noise they decided they no longer needed him.

This seems like a dab decision that’s going to cost them talent

TNA gonna TNA :manny:

Terrible decision by TNA

Damn it's 4 in the morning,what the fukk am I doing on here
A part of me wonders if Russo got into somebody's ear again to run creative :dead:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Meltzer weighs in on this travesty

Really man?!?!? You're trying to cement yourself as the 3rd biggest promotion in North America and they are, but they aren't looked at that way. To prove those people wrong you're gonna have to spend money and gotta have some if they've been penny pinching all these years since the Outdoor Network.

This promotion stay trying to make giant steps only for the rug to be pulled from under them.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Will be interesting to see how many people actually ask and are granted their release. WWE and AEW aren’t going to be there to scoop up all of them.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Will be interesting to see how many people actually ask and are granted their release. WWE and AEW aren’t going to be there to scoop up all of them.
WWE and AEW are only going to go after most have talent. The others who are currently building their names up will either keep grinding in the indies like usual and hope the big two look at their direction or MLW and NWA are about have a whole lotta people going to them.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
WWE and AEW are only going to go after most have talent. The others who are currently building their names up will either keep grinding in the indies like usual and hope the big two look at their direction or MLW and NWA are about have a whole lotta people going to them.
How much must have talent is there really even in TNA? I mean there are some good talents there but realistically how many of them are difference makers in AEW and WWE? The AEW women’s roster is even pretty loaded now…