SCOTT D'AMORE FIRED FROM TNA

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Makes you wonder if some shyt bout to come out. I know Scarlett indirectly said don callis was making advances towards her
Don left TNA to go over at AEW around 2020, unless others knew and thrown her under the bus to protect Don and the company, Don has to deal with that by himself.

If that's legit, that's the last thing Anthem wants to do as a lot of people are signed or re-signed because of him. That alone could kill the company as many of them have options and still chose TNA because of Scott. You won't get people to come around if you kick the guy who turned the company around out.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This is a strange decision, it’s almost like they never liked him and used him to do the grunt work and as soon as TNA started making some noise they decided they no longer needed him.

This seems like a dab decision that’s going to cost them talent

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
That war should be short. Shad Khan needs to double whatever Nick Khan offers D'Amore, and then Shad needs to give Scott Tony's old corporate credit card & executive parking spot.
whomever is in tony's ear at the ATM has to whisper at least 2-3 good things in his ear this year

{pause where applicable}

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
Has the best thing to happen to them in years with the promotion WWE gives them and immediately has a LOLTNA after

This promotion is cursed and perpetually ran by dumbasses I guess. :mjlol:

I do wonder if WWE and TNA had fostered a healthy long term relationship if WWE could have pulled some strings for them and gotten them a time slot on the USA network seeing how raw is going to Netflix. I know Anthem owns Axs but that channel is getting them nowhere.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If AEW signs Scott D'Amore, gives him a budget, AND TONY KHAN STAYS OUT OF HIS WAY, then Dynamite & Collision will be so consistently good!

Real talk. D'amore.

Is the last current callback to booking talent. That knows how to rebuild a promotion with nuffin. Then do it where said promotion gors through a number of catalyst. Whether catastrophic to scorch the earth bad in timing to lack of talent to resources. Similar to duhtay Rhodes going to book for the wwe. Where his vision somehow could make Vince see it a different higher quality content driven way. Even if Vince put his duke igthorn refuse bag style theft funk on duhtay Rhodes ideas.

wwe can poach d'amore and get what Paul heyman could give at a lower quality clip. With out having to worry about.
monetary theft and swindler scheister style work grifts over petty cash and pay with heyman.
aew needs to hire d'amore. To gain the benefit of utilizing and maximizing d'amore as an exec. Whom can utilize talent and play higher quality talent content games. Along with ramping talent with lower resources.
who need a higher quality build.
than wwe has shown to give said talent generally.
all under an see umbrella. Which needs a booker or consultant. Who has been in the relevant positions.
while also having sailed the winds of changes in the wrasslin business.
currently as well as anyone.
with the resources presented to them, like d'amore.

art barr

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
If they didn't want him as President anymore they could have reassigned him and at minimum kept him as head booker.