SCOTT D'AMORE FIRED FROM TNA

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I do admit that is a nice looking card aside from the Simon Gotch and PCO matches
The PCO match will probably be a short, fun cooldown match. It's just there for show pacing.

The Alexander/Gotch match will be very good, though. Josh Alexander is in that Benoit, Regal class where he can have a great match with a mop. The Walking Weapon hasn't had a bad or boring match in a long time, and I don't see that streak ending with this match.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The PCO match will probably be a short, fun cooldown match. It's just there for show pacing.

The Alexander/Gotch match will be very good, though. Josh Alexander is in that Benoit, Regal class where he can have a great match with a mop. The Walking Weapon hasn't had a bad or boring match in a long time, and I don't see that streak ending with this match.

PCO getting fired soon. Scott was incredible at his job but he was also giving plates to his Canadian homes. Nobody wants to see 60yr old Jean Pierre LaFeet in 2024

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
PCO getting fired soon. Scott was incredible at his job but he was also giving plates to his Canadian homes. Nobody wants to see 60yr old Jean Pierre LaFeet in 2024
Not so fast. If an 86 year old Ric Flair can get hired, and 73 year old Sting can get featured ppv matches, then a talented youngster like PCO might need to look for work in Jacksonville.
:manny: