Scooped my homeboy up....he aint even have $5

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Yea i hate broke friends....and i hate the notion i gotta throw em a bone,we cool we homies but we grown men figure that sh1t out on ur own...I aint buying my homie any drinks anywhere,if you broke stay home and holla at me w.e your free air time kicks in....

I tell my little homies this all the time. I can give you my opinion if needed, but the best experience is through life.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Only one of my friends has a job and a car. The rest are broke like me. There's no chance of getting a job round here unless you have family in the company that you apply for.

:laff:

What the fukk kind of hick town do you live in??? I mean, It's hard, but you making it sound impossible. :damn:

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
damn how gonna get online and throw ya homie under the bus tho?....

thats kinda cold dont you think?

Meek Mills ass n1ggas.

Thread starter is probably the broke friend amongst his richer friends so he has to scoop up his homeboy who is broker than him to feel better about himself

:yeshrug:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Meek Mills ass n1ggas.

Thread starter is probably the broke friend amongst his richer friends so he has to scoop up his homeboy who is broker than him to feel better about himself

Funny cuz i was thinking the same thing

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You aint gotta shyt on him tho.

I dont see where Im shyttin on dude......

Im tellin you exactly how the situation went...

Im a grown ass nicca with a child on the way..restoring a old school car....thats thinking about buying a house next year....and one of my homies I used to go to college with cant even leave the house on a saturday night with $5

sorry...but thats a problem

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Meek Mills ass n1ggas.

Sounds like you projecting.....

and it sounds like you broke......just to be clear...among the people I hang out with...which is maybe 3-4 folks....1 can actually keep up with me...and he is able to do that because he splits his bills with his fiancee...and thats if I want to go hard

not saying im rich....but when contracting at $45/hr and no car note....not too much I cant do these days