Scooped my homeboy up....he aint even have $5

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Wonder if you should have bought him a few drinks.. Let him enjoy himself.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Mooch friends are the worst, especially when you know that they have money of their own to buy their own fukking shyt.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Mooch friends are the worst, especially when you know that they have money of their own to buy their own fukking shyt.

I just felt like damn bruh...I just went out my way to scoop you...least you do was pay for the parking....he aint even have that.....I knew dude fell off

actually I knew he fell off when he came out the house in a sweater...and I was wearing a v-neck and the temp was 85

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We've been rich and poor, money is an illusion but it's the principle

Don't phone me to hit the club letting me know you have hoes too then when we all reach the door you looking at me like :troll:

fukkeries

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I've been in that situation before (the broke friend), and the homies looked out for me. Once I got my shyt together I looked out for them if they ever needed it.

tumblr_lqxi10tw7r1qbg9hr.gif

Boy C

SPC
Daps
I just felt like damn bruh...I just went out my way to scoop you...least you do was pay for the parking....he aint even have that.....I knew dude fell off

actually I knew he fell off when he came out the house in a sweater...and I was wearing a v-neck and the temp was 85

:huhldup:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I've been in that situation before (the broke friend), and the homies looked out for me. Once I got my shyt together I looked out for them if they ever needed it.

tumblr_lqxi10tw7r1qbg9hr.gif

exactly. My broke ass boy's friendship is worth more than a few drinks. And it's not like I can't afford it. But when he comes back up dude owes me like 100 drinks.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
exactly. My broke ass boy's friendship is worth more than a few drinks. And it's not like I can't afford it. But when he comes back up dude owes me like 100 drinks.

Oh we still homies...dont get it twisted...I just cant scoop him when Im goin out...:laff: