Scooped my homeboy up....he aint even have $5

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
None of my real friends are anywhere close to broke, but my closest friend is just constantly mishandling finances, he's 100 focused business wise, all he wants to do is make money he does real estate though, and sometimes he's hurting for cash, borrowing from all sorts of people to make it through a month. It's hilarious sometimes, but we both laugh about it, the ongoing joke is when he breaks out the change jar and shyt, or talks about grabbing $6 from the bank, and the cashier is like 'you want it in singles'?, or borrowing a stack from some girl, and spends $400 on bottle service the same night...with the same girl.

I got my friends 100% though, I even hit that dude on Sunday to see if he was straight for dinner lol, he was that tight money wise, cuz they've all been there for me MUCH more then I was able to be there for them.

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a cousin like that, n*gga is so broke he won't pay his way into the club bums cigarettes off people, bums rides and walks aroudn town, but pretends like hes hustlin all day every day. SMH

Stay away from the unlucky and unfortunate- 48 laws of power

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
This thread cracks me up, cuz my cuz and my homie are broke nikkas. Cut my cuz off after a few years (cuz he makes no attempt at getting better), but me and my homie still vibe. That dude is worth it for the motivation he gives, always in grind, survival and struggle mode.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yo that shyt was crucial.....I was thinking...damn, bruh...you too old for this BS

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Only one of my friends has a job and a car. The rest are broke like me. There's no chance of getting a job round here unless you have family in the company that you apply for.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
:childplease: we dont know these dudes

Im not talking about us "internet ninjas" im talking bout the threadstarter puttin his real life homie on blast ...but once it hits the Coli ...all fukkrey can and will be laced upon you in a tlr thread...:yeshrug:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Only one of my friends has a job and a car. The rest are broke like me. There's no chance of getting a job round here unless you have family in the company that you apply for.

:dahell:
Where you at b?
Sell knock off louey and gucci bags to chicks at hair salons. ..
:outlaw:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
:huhldup:

This nicca live about 20 miles away...I scoop dude up and we go downtown to a party...the parking is $5.....Im like "you got that"...nicca look at me like "I aint got it"

I have known this nicca for like 11 years...we started college together....of cousre he didnt finish......I aint seen dude in like 3 years

pathetic...

you a bytch ass nikka son

how you online clowning ya mans like that

you dont know his situation or his pockets

you sittin here shyttin on him and that night you was there smiling in his face

i hate fake nikkas like you

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
you a bytch ass nikka son

how you online clowning ya mans like that

you dont know his situation or his pockets

you sittin here shyttin on him and that night you was there smiling in his face

i hate fake nikkas like you

bet you wont fight him though

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Yea i hate broke friends....and i hate the notion i gotta throw em a bone,we cool we homies but we grown men figure that sh1t out on ur own...I aint buying my homie any drinks anywhere,if you broke stay home and holla at me w.e your free air time kicks in....

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I been the broke friend once and even helped out the broke friend after I caught myself.

Show that you in a temporary fix and I got you but show that you ain't looking to improve and then I'll cut you off.