Scooped my homeboy up....he aint even have $5

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:laff:

What the fukk kind of hick town do you live in??? I mean, It's hard, but you making it sound impossible. :damn:

In the UK. Where you have 300 people applying for the same shytty cashier job. :snoop:

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I got a friend like that...always broke..when he got money,, he so thirsty and cocky..2 days later, he be broke again

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Whats even worse is having a broke friend whos locked up :snoop:

nikka stay calling your house collect every other day asking for money...want you to stay on the phone with they ass forever and they aint even talking bout shyt.

Expecting you to put money on they books every month like you paying child support or some shyt

Expect you to take care of they fukking kid(s) while they gone talking bout "can you give my baby mother $200? You know school bout to start and my lil one need some shoes and uniforms" im like yea I know school bout to start nikka, I got kids myself motherfukka :beli:

Then when everybody get tired of supporting these bum nikkas they get mad and start talking bout how they gonna rob nikkas and go in everybody pockets who didnt look out for them when they get home :beli:

One of my homeboys has asked me and the rest of my friends for $100 a piece, buy him some foams($250), give his mother $500, give his girl $150, give his bm $200, give his daughter some $ and take her out for graduation,and pay for sons summer camp($470) all within the last month :beli:

Funny thing is if this nikka was home he probably wouldn't have paid for any of that shyt but he has the nerve to ask nikkas to take care of his responsibility cause his dumb ass locked up like we dont have our own families and responsibilities to worry about

I want to cut this nikka off so bad but he dont really have no fam besides his mom and kids and his mom probably gonna be dead by the time he come home(he doing 15, been in for 3 so far)

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

nikka stay calling your house collect every other day asking for money...want you to stay on the phone with they ass forever and they aint even talking bout shyt.

Expecting you to put money on they books every month like you paying child support or some shyt

Expect you to take care of they fukking kid(s) while they gone talking bout "can you give my baby mother $200? You know school bout to start and my lil one need some shoes and uniforms" im like yea I know school bout to start nikka, I got kids myself motherfukka :beli:

Then when everybody get tired of supporting these bum nikkas they get mad and start talking bout how they gonna rob nikkas and go in everybody pockets who didnt look out for them when they get home :beli:

One of my homeboys has asked me and the rest of my friends for $100 a piece, buy him some foams($250), give his mother $500, give his girl $150, give his bm $200, give his daughter some $ and take her out for graduation,and pay for sons summer camp($470) all within the last month :beli:

Funny thing is if this nikka was home he probably wouldn't have paid for any of that shyt but he has the nerve to ask nikkas to take care of his responsibility cause his dumb ass locked up like we dont have our own families and responsibilities to worry about

I want to cut this nikka off so bad but he dont really have no fam besides his mom and kids and his mom probably gonna be dead by the time he come home(he doing 15, been in for 3 so far)

Thats ridiculous...

I got a cousin who called with this story about how he and his baby mamma brother got into a fight and he knifed dude and the now there is a warrant out for him.

He called like is there anything I can do about a loan towards the bond....I sent that nicca $50 and said "dont mention" it because I know it aint a loan...he will never pay it back.

Just last week my lil cousin fronted him some work...when he asked for the bread...they got into a fight...I told lil cuz...you got to separate your self from all that

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
In the UK. Where you have 300 people applying for the same shytty cashier job. :snoop:

:why::why:

But it's the same sh*t here in the US. How many nikkas do you think apply for the same shytty positions at target, K-mart, etc, daily? You just gotta keep your head up.

:damn::damn:

Cut that fukk boy off.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:why::why:

But it's the same sh*t here in the US. How many nikkas do you think apply for the same shytty positions at target, K-mart, etc, daily? You just gotta keep your head up.

:damn::damn:

Cut that fukk boy off.

How you think I'm going to get the job when I'm the least qualified person out of 300 :beli:

I'm a realist.